15

Mateo's POV

Isaiah: So let me get this straight. Ayleo, over here, walked in on you and Gina dry fucking on the couch....in the living room?

I thought about it for a second.

Me: Well when you put it like that...

Malik: So it actully happened?

Me: Does it matter?

All the guys, besides myself, answered 'yes' at the same time.

Renzell: This isn't the Mateo I know.

Key: He's right. It's either all or nothing with you...what changed?

Mateo: Nothings changed. I just happened to get a little carried away. That's all.

Benny: Does that mean you didn't like it?

I felt all eyes on me at this point. This was way too much pressure to deal with. I've never been put on the spot like this and frankly, I wasn't enjoying it.

Mateo: Look. Gina's a really amazing girl. I regret having wasted so much time realising it. I hadn't treated her well when she'd gotten here. I wanted to make sure she understood that I wasn't fucking around and that I am really a good person...

Zay: By rubbing up against her shit? You're whipped breh.

Mateo: Whatever Zay. And to answer you're question...I actually did like it. It was the best I've felt in a really long time.

The guys looked surprised. I couldn't seem to make out their faces but they were priceless.

Ayleo: Yeah...he's definitely whipped.

I rolled my eyes and brought my attention back onto the meat when I heard the backdoor slide open. Out came Gina in a black bikini with a black cover up on her lower half only. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was starting to regret agreeing to this barbecue because these niggas wouldn't stop looking either. Gina walked up to me and uncomfortably waved at the guys.

Mateo: Are y'all done?

Ayleo cleared his throat and quickly exited his haze along with the others. Gina shyly giggled understanding exactly what was going on. I looked over at her and passed her a small smile.

Mateo: Everything all set inside?

Gina: Yeah Syd and I just finished up the salad. I actually came out to tell you that Ron from repairs called. He's coming over tomorrow to fix that window in my room. Now you'll have your room back to yourself.

Mateo: That's great...but really I don't mind sharing...I mean what's the rush?

I pulled her closer by her waist. She giggled at my gesture before wrapping her arms around my neck.

Gina: Alright. I'll stay a little longer...but we still need to get that window fixed.

Mateo: Yes ma'am.

I growled into her neck. Yet another giggle escaped her lips.

Gina: Well I've got to get back inside and help Syd out with everything else. You'll call us when the meat's ready.

I nodded in response.

Gina: It's nice to see you again boys.

She said smiling at the guys. She then looked over at Ayo before clearing her throat.

Gina: Ayleo.

She greeted awkwardly.

Ayleo: Gina.