Meeting N

Cheren takes me into the lab.  It's a lot more homier than the others I have seen.

"Hello Professor, this is Leaf.  She's out to start her journey here too."  Cheren says, walking me towards the women in the lab coat and letting go of my head.

"Heh heh, you're a girl."  I say, instantly regretting it because it came off somewhat rude.  But the Professor just laughed.  She must get that a lot.  "Anyways, Yea, I'm Leaf and I'm here, well I'm sure Bianca told you all why."

"Oh YEA!  Guys, you know who Leaf is, White, don't you know?"  Bianca looks at the tall girl who looks to be around my age with a ponytail in a hat and cut off jean shorts. 

"Yea I've heard of you, Leaf.  Black has told me quite a lot.  He's a bit obsessive almost haha."  She put her hand out to me and I shake it. "Hello, I'm White."  Oh wow she's nice.

"Oh well, if you didn't already know my name then I'd introduce myself, but ya do, so never mind."  I say with a true smile.

"Alright all of you,"  Professor Juniper cuts in, "I have something to give all of you so we can stay in contact with each other.  Also, Leaf, I need to update your pokedex because I bet all of the Pokemon here are new to you, well except for that Zorua of yours."

I hand her my pokedex that she scans then gives back to me.  Then she walks to her desk and pulls out four watch type things.  Like the poketch almost but a lot more advanced.  She hands the blue one to Cheren, the yellow one to Bianca, the pink one to White, and the green one to me.

"What is it?"  I ask, putting it on like the rest of us.

"It's an Xtransceiver.  You talk through it and it's like a watch.  One of us can talk to one other or one can talk to everyone.  They are quite expensive, so take could care of it."  Professor explains.

I look down at mine and it's beeping and it says, "incoming call".

"Okay which one of you is calling me?"  Bianca giggles and I roll my eyes.  White and Cheren notice and laugh.

"Well if that's all, I'm gonna leave so I'll see you guys around."  I wave and leave.  I hear them all say bye and Bianca yells, "DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"  I don't looks back and just throw them a backwards wave that I doubt they even saw.

"It's weird how everyone here hero worships me.  I hope it won't be too bad in the cities.  Then I'll have to wear a disguise."  I say to my Zorua.  I get on my bike and head to the next town over where I hear wonderful music playing.  It wasn't that far from Nuvema Town.  It's called Accumula Town and it's an okay size. 

I did battle a few pokemon along the way, I didn't see any really worth catching but Zorua did get a bit hurt so I take her to a Pokemon Center so she'll get healed.

When I come out I see Cheren standing in front of the Center and he motions for me to come over, and puts his finger to his lips in a shhh gesture.  He takes me to this big gathering of people who seems to have just magically appeared because they weren't there before I went in the Center.

"What is this?"  I ask Cheren, whispering.

"Listen."  Cheren says, pointing to the green haired guy in the front with the funny robe.

"Today,"  The green haired man starts, "ladies and gentlemen, I would like to talk to you all about Pokemon Liberation."  I roll my eyes.  Oh God....  I pretty much zone out for the rest of it.

"Did you hear that?  He said that him and his group want to free Pokemon."

"Well that's a new one.  I'm used to idiots who want to take over the world or something.  Never heard this before."