Ferriswheel Shipping

I park my bike outside of the Pokemon Center and go in to rest my Pokemon.  Zorua is out and about now and up on my shoulder.

"So Cheren said that he'd be meeting up with Bianca and the others at the fair grounds or whatever.  Because they have a fair year round, or wait.  No they call that an amusement park never mind."

"Oh Oh OH!  Can we ride on something that spins?  PLEASE!"  Zorua gives me these big puppy dog eyes that nobody could say no to.

"Well, we'll see what they have here, alright.  Sometimes they don't have what you want.  But most of the time they do so nobody cares."

I enter the gate that says "Nimbasa City Amusement Park" and cross a bridge that has little baby psyducks under it and stuff.  There is a ride with a spinning pikachu thing that you get inside and it spins you.

"We can go on that later,"  I point to it for Zorua, "But first we need to find the others.  Look for Bianca's hair."  She nods and we continue to look.

We walk around and see all sorts of people with their Pokemon.  But it's different, I've noticed, here.  The people here keep their Pokemon within touching distance.  Back in Kanto and Johto we'd let them run around because we always knew they'd come back.  Maybe the people here don't trust them as much.... or maybe their just paranoid thanks to Team Plasma.  I can see how that would affect them. 

The amusement park is pretty big.  Even the gym is located in the park.  There are all sorts of clowns and vendors.  Small little games where you can win stuffed Pokemon toys and little stuff like that.

Finally I see Bianca, White, Black, and Cheren sitting on a bench looking awfully tired.

"Are you guys already THAT tired?"  I ask.

"THEY ARE, I'm not.  Us TRAVELERS have more stamina then you guys."  Cheren gets up to stand next to me.  I roll my eyes and push him back down to sit.

"Oh shut up Cheren, you just recently started your journey, I've been doing this for years.  If anyone has the most stamina here it's me so just shut up."  I look around the amusement park while I talk, "So are we going to ride some rides or no-"  I stop talking to look at someone with green hair watching me from the ferris wheel... "Stay here guys.  I'll be right back.   I have to deal with something."  I walk over to where that green haired jerk is standing to hopefully clear things up.

***Back at the bench with the others while Leaf is with N***

Bianca leans over to White and whispers, "I think Leaf likes him." 

White nods, "Yea, I think that too.  Even though I don't think I've ever seen them together.  It's that green haired guy right?"

"Yea, I think so.  They look so good together.  Oh wow.  I wonder what he's like."

"He's so mysterious..."  White trails off.

"You're not talking about me are you?"  Black asks, in a joking manner.

"Oh noooooo sweetie.  You're not that mysterious anyway."  They all laugh except for Cheren who is looking off in the direction of the ferris wheel with no expression on his face.

My conclusion is that Bianca ships Leaf and N so hard and that it's her OTP, she also ships White and Black.  (I personally ship White and N but my favorite protagonist has always been Leaf and that is why I used her as my main character)  I also ship Bianca and Cheren.  Which I hope will work out.

***Back with Leaf and N at the ferris wheel***

N watches as I walk up to him.  He has two tickets in his hand again and hands them to the lady at the ferris wheel booth.