Dragonspiral Tower

Later that day, after resting and feeding my Pokemon, I continue on through route 7.  It is very rainy throughout this route and to get through it you can either walk through the grass or over wooden planks which I find to be rather odd.

I feel the need to go to Celestial tower but ignore it and continue on my way.

I end up at another cave type thing called Twist Mountain.  It is a important mining spot.

Once I'm in it I can see why they call it Twist Mountain.  I couldn't fly over it like I wanted to since it was storming like a bitch so I was forced to go through it. 

I go ahead to let all my Pokemon out so they can stretch and get some nice cave air.  It's rare for me to let them all out at once since they are all of enormous size.  I guess I should apologize.

"Sorry I haven't let you guys out in a while."  I say while going through the mountain. 

"Oh it's quite all right.  We're just really big we know that."  Arceus speaks for all of them.

"Oh well that's good.  Man, you guys made it a lot warmer in here, all you fire types.  It was like around 50 when I walked in here."   It's friggen hot now.

Going through the mountain we reach a place that looks as if it has been dug out by machines.  I guess this is the main quarry of the mountain.... it's probably the only one.  Well it doesn't take the eight of us very long to get back into the labyrinth of tunnels.

There are a few trainers in here, not as many that one would have expected though.  A lot of times every time you turn a corner in a cave or mountain you run into another trainer.  Well that's not the case here.  So far I've met up with about five or so trainers that my team intimidated to they didn't battle us.

Once again I feel as if I am being watched.  I blame the Shadow Triad though.  I'm sure they've been on my trail the entire time.  I doubt that there's any point in trying to loose them though, someone- either Ghetsis or N- is trying to keep an eye on me. I'd like to think that it's N, I don't trust Ghetsis.  From what I've seen of him, he's a real creep.

Personally I think N should just ditch Ghetsis, even if he is his father.  Sometimes you just have to go your own way, you can't let other people influence your own ideas of the world and I think that's what N has been letting Ghetsis do.  He's very loyal to his father I'll give him that. 

I think my pokemon feel that we're being watched as well because they keep looking around.

"You guys feel it too?"  I ask them.

"I definitely feel something, I think it just might be gas though."  Charizard says, being the class clown again.

"Yes, I feel as if we are being followed."  Arceus says, practically reading my mind.

"Mhmm."  I agree, "I think we are too.  I think it's the Shadow Triad.  And if they are indeed there I hope they can here me cause I think they need to tell Ghetsis TO SHOVE A BRICK UP HIS ASS!"  It'd be hilarious if they actually told him I said that.  There'd be no doubt that he's try and do something to me.  If that happens to be the case then we'll get to see how loyal N is to me.

We finally see the light at the end of the tunnel so I tell my Pokemon to go back in their pokeballs.  I leave out Ninetails though because she's very well tempered and a nice size so I know she won't do anything destructive.  Her and Zorua walk by my side.

"So this is Icirrus City huh?  Looks more like a town if you ask me."  I talk to myself alot.

It has a couple of windmills and a big pond in the middle of it.  I bet the kids have fun in that.  When I make my way to the Pokemon center I hear music and clapping then I see a circle of people's dancing.... this is weird.  I think my Pokemon find it weird too because they both look weirded out with wide eyes and whatnot.