Saving Zorua

I woke up in the middle of the night.  When I wake up I can never go back to sleep so I'll just get up and start my daily habits.  I want to know how my Xtranceiver works so I start messing around with it.  Then all of a sudden Professor Juniper's face pops up on the screen.

"Oh hello, Leaf, how are you this fine morning?'  She asks through the watch thing.

"Uh, well I couldn't sleep, I just beat my first gym here, what about you?"

"OH!  So you're in Striaton City huh?  If that's the case, you should talk to my good friend, Fennel.  She's researching stuff on the Dream Yard.  I bet she could use your help." 

"Oh well I was planning on leaving today but, I guess I could help her out.  I hope she's awake cause I'm coming over there now.  Where does she live?"  I walk out the door of the Pokemon center and look around.

"Awright, I'll wake her up.  Oh, and  she lives right to the right of the Center.  BYE BYE!  :D"  Geez, talk about high strung.

The apartment that Professor Juniper was talking about looked quite new compared to some of the others.  It's just a few yards from the door. 

When I get over there I knock.. Cause that is the polite thing to do.  But nobody answers and the door is unlocked so I just walk in.

"HEEEEEEEEEEY!  DOES FENNEL LIVE HERE?  PROFESSOR JUNIPER TOLD ME TO-"  A voice from upstairs cuts me off.

"YES YES, I'M HERE NOW WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO ASSIST ME!  HURRY HURRY."  I run upstairs as quickly as I can.  I meet a girl with dark purple hair and glasses on with a lab coat.  "Oh thank goodness.  Here take this flask and run to the dream yard for me will you.  I need some Dream Mist from a Pokemon called Muna.  I need some and I'll give you something in return, now please hurry."

"Wait, why do you need the Dream Mist anyway?"  I ask, confuzzled.

"If I have it then I'll be able to collect saved data from trainers."  She continues putting together some sort of electric machinery.  "Now GO!  I can't hold this forever."

I run out of the building, grab my bike that is still leaning against the Center, and ride to the dream yard as fast as I can.  Why is it always me that gets stuck doing things like this.  It's because I'm just a really nice person.  Yea, I bet that's it.

There's quite a few trainers at the dream yard but I just don't make eye contact and keep walking, ignoring their idiotic requests.

There's a hole in the fence, which I find to be quite odd, so of course, being my adventurous self, I go through it.  Oh and who do I see right when I walk through it.  Bianca, but of course.

"Oh HIIIIII, Leaf.  Fancy meeting you here huh?"  Her and her bubbly self walk up to me and she hugs me.

"You're usually with White, where is she now?"  I think it weird that White isn't with her... unless she's hiding in the bushes or something.

"Actually, White left, shortly after we last met.  She's been talking with Black a lot lately and apparently they're, like, boyfriend and girlfriend.  Which is weird cause they're, like, brother and sister to me, anyway.  She left to catch up with him in NImbasa City.  There is this carnival that's always in town there and they are sort of on vacation together.  I don't know.  But she ditched me."  Wow, I sort of feel sympathy for Bianca.  I don't really like her, she's nice I guess, but-

Oh fine.

"You can ... come with me I guess....."  I say the last part through my teeth, hoping she doesn't hear it.  Her eyes practically explode with joy and she eeeps and hugs me tightly.