Chapter 10: Am I Falling In Love With Her?

Shawn's POV (Surprise!)

Wow, the tour is almost over! Only 2 more shows. These past 4 months have been a crazy whirlwind with the whole team, making some new friends, meeting new people, and anything else along the way. But, the one thing that made me super happy during this tour, was meeting my opening act, Sydne. She is such a super sweet person, and I'm so thankful that I was able to get to know her more during these past 4 months. She is one of those people who just hasn't become my tour partner, but she's become a really good friend of mine. I'm able to have long conversations with her without having to feel awkward in any way. Whenever I talk with her, there's always something that we can talk about, and it never gets boring.

We all have about 3 days to rest before our second to the last show of the tour, which is in Chicago, Illinois. We'll be playing at the lovely Wrigley Field. I haven't performed at Wrigley Field before, so I'm super excited to perform here for the first time. The entire team is continuing to stay in Denver and tour around the city before we have to leave. I've been to Denver a few times already, so I'm pretty comfortable being here. While most of the team was out touring the city, I decided to stay in my hotel room and rest. While I was resting, I turned on the TV to see what was on. I found a show that seemed interesting, so I kept the TV on. While watching, all of a sudden, I thought of something. More like, someone. I was thinking of Sydne. For these past few weeks, I've been thinking about her a lot. I could never get her out of my head. But why?

Am I falling in love with her?

(A.N. - Sorry for the short chapter! I'm hoping that the next chapter will be a little longer.)