Chapter 11: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her

Shawn's POV

------A few days later------

Wow. I can't believe the tour is officially over. Which means, we're all able to do more things that we couldn't do before while on tour, like live a normal human life. I made the decision to stay in Los Angeles, but I would go visit my family in Canada from time to time. Now that I'm living in California, I figured that I would tour around the city a little bit. I put on my comfortable clothes and started my walk outside. I decided to start with going around Downtown LA and see the nice sites they had. While I was walking, I was stopped by some fans, that didn't make it obvious that I was Shawn Mendes, and treated me like a normal person, and they were super kind to me.

There wasn't really anything that I found that I liked in Downtown, so I decided to head to the nearest park to go on a walk and enjoy the fresh air of Los Angeles. When I arrived at the park, it had a little area where anyone could stand and look over the view of the park, so that's where I headed. When I got there, I sat on the bench and breathed in some fresh air. While on the bench, I had some thoughts. And, all those thoughts were about, Sydne. I have no idea why, but lately, I've been thinking about her a lot. Ever since the tour ended, I've never been able to talk to her. But, during the last day of the tour, we were both able to exchange contact information, for if we wanted to contact each other after the tour was over. She went back to Oregon to stay with her family, so I won't be able to see her that much at all. Luckily, I was able to save her number into my phone, so, I decided to give her a quick call.

------3 rings later------

"Hello, who's this?" Sydne answered. "Hey Sydne, it's Shawn." I replied. "Ohh, hi Shawn. It's good to see that you called." She said. "Well, I was just going on a walk here in LA, and I remembered that I had your number, so I was thinking of giving you a call, so, I did." I replied. "Well, how is Los Angeles treating you so far?" She asked. "Well, so far so good. How is it like back in Oregon?" I asked. "I really miss it here, so much! I was so happy to see my family again after a long time." Sydne replied. "That's amazing. I'm glad that you're happy to be with your family again." I smiled. "Thank you for the concern. It means a lot." She said. "Well, I appreciate the call, Shawn. I have to get going. I'll talk to you soon." Sydne said. "Well, thank you for letting me talk with you." I replied.

After we ended the call, I took a deep breath. After talking with Sydne, it just made me feel super happy. She is one of those people that I don't feel awkward around when having a conversation with someone. She makes me feel so happy on the inside, and outside.