Chapter 13: Leaving Portland

Shawn's POV

These past few days have been so much fun. But now, I have to leave Portland, sadly. It's so sad to have to leave, but I'm really going to miss Sydne the most. I am super thankful for her and her parents and sisters for giving me such amazing hospitality during my stay in Oregon. They were showing me around the different sites in Portland every day, and they were all so amazing and beautiful. I was about to call an Uber to drive me to the airport, but Sydne's Dad was super kind enough to drop me off. Sydne wasn't able to come along because she had to work in the morning, which was fine with me. I'll be texting her throughout the day and letting her know when I depart and land.

------A few hours later; landing at LAX------

I just landed in Los Angeles, and it feels so good to be back home. But, I'm really missing Sydne a lot. I texted her just before I departed, and I just sent her a message saying that I had just landed in Los Angeles. 15 minutes later, she replied to me saying that she was really happy that I got back safely. On the way back to my apartment, I stopped by Chipotle to get some food to eat for lunch. Once I got home, I set my stuff in the living room and sat at the table to eat my lunch. After I was done eating, I went to fix my stuff and put things away before I forget to do it. It took me about 1 1/2 hours to put everything away. Once I was done, I went to my room and decided to take a quick nap, because I was super tired after that long plane ride.

------3 hours later------

That nap felt so good for my body. I think I really did need that nap. When I got up from my nap, I had to run some errands, like going to the grocery store because when I opened my fridge after I got back, there was almost nothing in it, so I have to run to the store to get some groceries and some other stuff. I wasn't sure where to get groceries because I usually go to different places every time, but I think I'm going to go to the closest place near me, being Target. I got in my car and drove down to Target. I kind of don't want to get bombarded by people that notice me, even though I don't mind it sometimes, but I just want to go to the store and get the things I need and leave right away. I parked my car and walked inside and grabbed a cart. I first went to the produce aisle and grabbed what I needed. I then went through every other aisle of food to see what else I'd need. It took me about 1 hour to get all the groceries I needed.

------30 minutes later------

When I got home, I put all my groceries away and the other things that I got. After I did that, I began to get myself ready for bed. I put some comfortable clothes on and sat on the couch before I went to sleep. After a few minutes of watching TV, I was getting really sleepy, so I turned off the TV and went to my room.