Chapter 14: Should I Tell Her?

Shawn's POV

Visiting Portland again was such an awesome experience. But, I really do miss Sydne a whole lot. She has been that one person that I could always talk to when I need to talk with someone. And within these past few months, going on 1 year, I've been thinking about her a lot. And just a few days ago, it came to my mind that, I think I'm falling in love with her. It may seem right in some directions, but at the same time, it doesn't seem right. First off, in technical terms, she used to work for me. Second, she was my opening act. But, all of those don't matter to me right now. What matters the most to me, is that I love her for who she is. She isn't just my old employee/opening act, but she's also a great friend to me, and she always treated me like one.

I've been thinking a lot lately. Should I tell Sydne about how I feel? Or should I just keep my feelings inside me and never tell her? I'm honestly having mixed feelings right now. I don't know what to feel. And to be honest, Sydne has no idea about how I truly feel about her. Between us, we're just friends. But I have a feeling that in the coming days, those said "feelings" that I have for her, will soon & suddenly change really quickly.

So, I need to make the decision. Should I fly out again to Oregon and surprise Sydne and tell her how I've been feeling about her? Or do I keep my feelings inside me and to myself, and never tell her at all?

*To be continued.....*

(A.N. - I apologize for the really short chapter. There wasn't much that I thought of that I could put into this chapter. But I promise that for the next chapter, it'll be longer than this one.)