Chapter 3: This Is Actually Happening

*Continued from Chapter 2.....*

Sydne's POV

"Mr. Shawn Mendes." She finished. Right as I saw him, my face went blank. Is this real? Is Shawn Mendes actually standing in front of me right now? Oh my gosh. "Hello Ms. Ryland, it's very nice to meet you." Shawn said as he let out his hand for a handshake. I slowly brought my hand out and shook his hand. "Is this really happening to me right now?" I said out of my nervousness. "Well yes, Ms. Ryland. This is real. It's actually happening." Shawn replied. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this right now. Shawn, it will be an absolute honor for me to be your opening act. I'm very excited." I smiled. "And I am looking forward to working with you for the next 3 months." He smiled.

Oh my gosh, that smile of his. It's worth a thousand words and beyond.

"So, when is the tour supposed to start?" I asked. "Well, the tour is supposed to start on September 4, but we might have to arrange some dates a little bit before we release them." Mrs. Johnson said. "Oh my gosh, September 4 is my birthday!" I smiled. "Really? That's amazing! We'll definitely have to do something if we have a show set for that date." Shawn smiled. "Awww, that's very sweet of you guys." I smiled. "It's always our pleasure. We always plan something for someone on our tour team." Shawn said. "That's really nice of you guys." I smiled.

------A few days later------

A few days have past, and I'm honestly so glad that I am a part of the tour team for Shawn Mendes. Who would've ever thought that I would get to this point? Not even me. I go to the studio three times a week to practice the songs I'm going to be singing for the tour, which I will be singing a total of 7 songs, in which mostly half of them are covers, and some of them are a few that I really love to sing a lot. I am really excited to be singing on Shawn's tour. This has honestly really been a dream of mine, to sing for any of my favorite singers or bands that I really admire. And the fact that I'll be singing for one of my idols. is just a complete dream come true.

Today is August 24, and in just a few short days, I'll be on the road touring with Shawn Mendes.

(A.N. - I apologize for the short chapter. I'll try my best to make the next coming chapters more longer.)