Full Moon

Eunkyung paced back and forth in front of her bed, her phone laying a top of her blankets, the screen black

Eunkyung paced back and forth in front of her bed, her phone laying a top of her blankets, the screen black. She was quite nervous on sending Daniel the first text but Eunkyung didn't want to ditch the boy.

Plus, she might need to meet new people. Not like Ari wasn't enough but Ari is the only close friend she has. It wouldn't hurt befriending someone, right?

The girl carefully took steps towards her phone like it was something hazardous, Eunkyung grabbed her device and walked over to her desk, grabbing the piece of paper and typing down his number.

Kang Daniel
+02210****

+02105****: Hey Daniel! It's me, Kwon Eunkyung :)

Daniel comfortably sat on the sofa as Seongwu chugged a wine glass containing red contents that Daniel would never drink. "Why aren't you at your auntie's?" Seongwu asked.

"Did you forget? I have my own place. I only stay at auntie's when I have my personal classes." He rolled his eyes. Daniel's friend shrugged, "Ya' want some?" Seongwu jutted the wine glass in front of Daniel.

He could smell the freshness of the red liquid, Daniel scrunched his nose, "Is that? . ."

Seongwu nodded causing Daniel to groan, pushing his friend away. "Goodness Seongwu, don't come to my apartment if you're going to drink that."

The boy laughed, drinking more. "We're made to drink."

Daniel muttered a 'whatever' under his breath and checked his phone. The boy almost choked on nothing, he properly sat on the sofa, gripping his phone tightly.

A small smile forming upon his pink lips.

"What's got you smiling? You never smile." Seongwu asked, trying to take a peek of Daniel's phone but failed. "Nothing." He shook his head.

If they know I'm seeing a girl, I'd be dead meat! Especially if they find out that she's . . average. Daniel thought.

"Ugh, I swear to god Daniel. You're wishing for your death. If your parents along with your auntie and uncle find out about the things you do . . you're never going to see outside again." Seongwu sighed.

Daniel let out a dry chuckle, "They can't kill me. I play a special role . . remember?"

Seongwu rolled his eyes at his friend. "Don't you know how strict and scary your parents are? They can literally make you do things you wouldn't even do as a punishment."

"And this is why I don't stay with them! Also I'm sick of the high class crap. I just want to be a normal human." He replied, shrugging. Daniel didn't regret moving out from his parent's and moving in with his auntie and uncle instead, he just wanted to live a normal life, like a normal human.

The only similar thing was, his auntie and uncle were rich and still on the high class crap but they weren't strict.

"No! It's because your paren-" "I don't care." Daniel cut his friend off. "Okay chill there Euigeon but a human? Please, you can't run away from your true self" Seongwu laughed.

Daniel sighed, returning to his phone.

"And why are you locked in here when it's full moon?" Seongwu added.

Kang Daniel: Hey Eunkyung! I've been waiting for your text hehe.

Kwon Eunkyung: Hii! and sorry for just texting you now, I had some things to do :))

Eunkyung looked at the time, it was 10.05 PM.

"Crap!" She muttered under her breath. The girl threw on the clothes she first saw as she opened her closet, Eunkyung jogged out of her room and called out to Ari that she'll be back.

Eunkyung ran as fast as she could, the full moon hid behind the thick dark clouds. She felt weaker and slower but she needed to get to her destination, fast.

After minutes of running, Eunkyung found herself knocking on someone's house. As the door opened, a man greeted her. "Just in time." He smirked before letting her in.

"Hurry before the the clouds make way for the moon." She huffed, Eunkyung could feel her stability slipping away, her body slowly taking over her.

"There's no new information about him but . . one of our members saw a boy enter Waneo castle, he seemed like he was deeply respected. Could it be him?" The man asked.

Eunkyung groaned, "Why are you asking me?! I don't know! Show me a picture of this boy." Her eyes slowly turning in to a vibrant colour.

The man showed her an unclear picture of the possible person. From what she could see, he had dark brown hair and a small face.

"Oh and your brother is leading the pack well . . He's worried about you being in the human world." The man spoke.

Before Eunkyung could speak, she felt a sharp pain from her chest causing her to loudly groan as the pain was unbearable. She felt like she was being stabbed over and over again.

She looked down at her hands, her nails slowly turning in to claws and white fur grew out of her arms.

The girl groaned, clutching her chest as she shape shifted in to her wolf form. The moonlight spilled in to the house, directly shining at Eunkyung.

After minutes of groaning in pain, the girl had turned in to a wolf, lowly growling at the man in front of her. "Hey, it's okay . . I'm your friend, Jiro." He softly smiled, patting her head.

"Sometimes I feel sorry for you wolves, you transform in to your wolf self whenever it's full moon whether you guys like it or not . . to top it off, it's exremely painful." He sighed.

Jiro stood up, "Please don't break my house. I'll be in the kitchen to go make some more potions for you, okay?"

+++

ooooooooooof. eunkyung wyd !!! also im pretty sure yall can guess what daniel is, right?