Panicked

"What!?" Daniel unintentionally raised his voice due to the shocking news that came to him

"What!?" Daniel unintentionally raised his voice due to the shocking news that came to him. "Yes, but I can't get him out yet. The alpha's sister and her little witch sidekick looks like they're not biting in to the bait." Jisung spoke through the phone with a hushed tone.

The younger vampire clenched his fists till his knuckles turned as pale as his skin before, his heart rapidly beating caused by anger. Daniel may have not liked Jihoon that much but he was still a friend and knowing that he was locked inside the Kwon Territory made him sick.

He just can't imagine how they'll treat him just to get the information where the masked prince was.

Daniel was honestly thankful that Jisung did his favor, if it weren't for him disguising as a wolf and gettinf in to the Kwon Territory, he wouldn't even know that they have Jihoon.

Of course he felt quite safe under his parent's strictness by sending him to the human world but Daniel needed to take care of himself as well, that's why he used Jisung to spy on those wolves.

"But you know . . his sister is quite of a beauty herself." Jisung chuckled through the phone, "I think her name is Eun-" "I'm not here to date wolves, Jisung." Daniel harshly spoke, cuttinf the older boy's sentence off.

"I have crossed the line, my prince. I apologise." He spoke with respect. Daniel nodded his head despite knowing that Jisung couldn't see. "I have to go now, keep me up with Jihoon." And with that, the call ended.

Daniel impatiently tapped his foot against the tiled floor of his kitchen apartment. He can't just sit there and do nothing whilst his friend is probably getting tortured by those filthy wolves.

But he also can't just attack the Kwon Territory, not with his beating heart. He can feel himself getting weaker with every heart beat, one stab in the heart and he'll be dead.

So how was he supposed to rescue his friends?

He didn't want to drink human blood though, that was the only way he could get his heart to stopping beating once again. But it made him feel sick to the stomach.

Daniel blamed himself for falling in love with a human, he knew he needed to be more careful of his heart but with her, everything just goes out the window. It's like they're almost meant to be.

Finding his soulmate has never really occured his mind up until this day, he was getting more worrysome that Eunkyung would turn out to be his long lost soulmate.

Not that he didn't like her, Daniel loved her with his whole beating heart. It was just that they lived in two different worlds, clashing them together would make their life very complex and confusing.

Heck, he doesn't even know how to tell her who he really is but looking at the situation now, Daniel figured he could probably tell her what he really is now. After all, he needs to cut ties with Eunkyung as he's probably never going to see her again.

>>

Eunkyung sat in front of Daniel who was a bit fidgety. She didn't want to have to ask him the second time if he was okay but she did so, for confirmation. "Yes, I'm okay!" He replied, agitated.

She furrowed her brows at his sudden temper burst, Daniel wasn't really known for his sudden emotions, he was known for his calm and cold personality. It almost felt like this wasn't him.

"I'm sorry." He let out a frustrated sigh, his gaze dropping down to the table in front of him. "You can always tell me the things that bother you, I'm here for you no matter what." Eunkyung smiled, placing a hand on top of his forearm as a reassurance.

Daniel let out another sigh but it was a shaky one. He could feel his whole body going numb as he opened his mouth.

Here goes nothing. He thought.

"I'm a vampire." Daniel straightforwadly spoke, directly looking at Eunkyung in the eye.

The girl furrowed her brows, her heart skipped a beat at the shocking information. She couldn't process it, almost like she couldn't believe it.

"What do you mean? . ." Eunkyung whispered, blood draining from her face at the mention of their enemy specie. He can't be a vampire! She thought.

She gripped the hem of her skirt for what was about to come next. "It's complicated but . . I'm the son of Lady and Lord Kang from Waneo Castle, the soon to be vampire prince. Enemies, specifically wolves are out to kill me for a reason I know and my friend was captured by them yesterday . ." He bit his lips as he finished his sentence.

This time it was Eunkyung's turn to let out a shaky sigh.

Kang Daniel. Kang Daniel is the masked prince she's been looking for. He was in front of her all this time. Eunkyung didn't know how to react to this.

She didn't know whether to be angry at him because he's a vampire or be extremely upset because she fell in love with the masked prince.

Mixed emotions washed over her pale body, she can't believe it. She's in love with a vampire.

A blood sucking monster.

Eunkyung couldn't do this. With all due respect towards her Alpha and the pack,

She can't kill Daniel.

+++

iTS NOT MEANT TO BE ::(