Almost

+a/n: PEEP WOOJIN AT THE BACK OMG MY BABY

"Hey Daniel . ." Eunkyung sighed.

Jihoon puffed his cheeks, he needs to thank Daniel for stopping himself from spilling his secret to Eunkyung. "What has brought you here?" Jihoon asked, a little annoyed. "Oh nothing . . just craved for uh chicken!" He exclaimed, hastily picking up a piece from their box.

She stared at him weirdly before shaking her head. "Do you want to sit with us?" She asked, impatiently tapping her foot against the floor. Eunkyung needed to get this done as soon as possible because they're running out of time.

She needed to lure Jihoon in with her blood and make him bite her until her venom filled blood reached his insides. "Sure!" Daniel smiled as he pulled an empty chair next to Eunkyung. He swore he saw Jihoon roll his eyes.

Park Jiro
+02209****

Park Jiro: Have you done it?

Park Jiro: You have an hour before it fades away, Eunkyung.

Kwon Eunkyung: Soon. We were nearly there but Daniel happened.

Park Jiro: Daniel who?

Kwon Eunkyung: Long story, I'll tell you the details later.

The girl's phone buzzed a few more times but she ignored it, Eunkyung figured Jiro was just too curious about who Daniel was.

>>

"It was fun hanging out with you despite Daniel interrupting things." Jihoon let out a cold chuckle. Eunkyung almost wanted to roll her eyes at his fakeness but played along, "I found it great too . . and Daniel . . I gotta' say, he's unexpected." She smiled.

He smirked to himself, "You should be used to unexpected . . there's alot more of that when you're around him."

Eunkyung furrowed her brows, "What's that supposed to mean." Jihoon shaking his head and laughing it off even made her curious.

She could feel her inner wolf growling with curiosity.

"Anyway . . about earlier . . it looked like you wanted to tell me something. What is it?" Eunkyung asked.

The boy sharply inhaled her sweet scent before taking off his sunglasses. She gasped at the sight of his vibrant red irises, it reminded her of the Vampire that killed her parents.

It looked all too familiar.

Eunkyung wanted to rip his head off right then and there, she could say her self control was pretty good but around Vampires, her inner wolf was uncontrollable.

She remembered that day when the Vampires of Waneo castle attacked their territory. Even just seeing them set foot on their land made her blood boil, Eunkyung couldn't help but attack those Vampires.

Her eyes glowing vibrant yellow as she charged towards them but her anger got the best of her, it left her a scar on her stomach.

The wound was big enough to lose her life.

"You're a Vampire." She breathed out, not knowing that her eyes glowed just like his. Jihoon's eyes turned deep red and his sharp fangs came in to view, "And you're a filthy wolf." He hissed.

"I know you're from Waneo Castle." Eunkyung spoke as she stared at his deep red eyes full of anger and a hint of fear. She could tell the boy was unexperienced with encountering a wolf.

Jihoon smirked as he let out an icy laugh, "You wolves have your own ways, is that why you called me for a 'friendly' hang out?"

"And I know that you're from Alpha Kwon's pack or should I say . . your brother's pack?" She wanted to wipe that smirk off his face as he spoke. "Too bad the past Alpha and Luna are long gone . ." He added.

"H-how do you know about my family." Eunkyung could feel her inner wolf getting angrier, once she snaps and turns in to a wolf, there's no turning back. Jihoon could end up with a scar face or she could end up with a tranqualizer on her back.

"Vampires have their ways too, sweetheart. So I advice you to stop looking for 'the Masked Prince' because you're only playing with fire." He leaned in to her neck and inhaled a handful of her scent.

Eunkyung quickly pushed him off which sent him stumbling backwards. "I'm giving you a chance Eunkyung . . if you stop looking for him and I'll let you slide or I'll report you to Lady Kang." Jihoon hissed.

"Do you think I'll believe you? Vampires wouldn't let an opportunity to kill a wolf pass by just like that." She scoffed. He let out an icy laugh once again, "You're right . . but do you really think I came to the human world, alone?"

"I know you didn't. Begginers like you are too scared to go solo on their own mission, probably needing someone to hold your hand while you hunt for humans and wolves huh?" Eunkyung laughed.

"Also, leave Daniel alone or you and your friend will end up dead. Don't under estimate me, Jihoon, I could do more than you think." She added.

"Don't worry . . we won't do anything to him." He smirked. As soon as she blinked, Jihoon was gone as if the fast wind carried him along.

She gripped the hem of her shirt before checking her phone for any updates from Jiro.

Park Jiro: BAD NEWS!

Park Jiro: Kwon Eunkyung you have to stop what you're doing right now! I've just got more information from Jihoon and I found out that he isn't just a normal vampire!

Park Jiro: He's a Vampire that sees everything and knows everything. He probably even knows about the mission! The whole Waneo Castle probably knows that were after 'the Masked Prince' right now!

Park Jiro: Please please discontinue the plan for today because this might be a big mistake!

Eunkyung widened her eyes at Jiro's text messages. Those were sent about an hour ago. "Oh my goodness."

Park Jihoon
+02005****

Park Jihoon: You might want to check on your brother. To make sure he's eating his meal well. :)

+++

yALL omg school starts next week wednesday for me omg.

AND HAPPY 1.01K READS TO THIS BOOK OMG YALL THIS NUMBER MEANS ALOT TO ME.