Sense

"What happened?" Eunkyung groaned as she woke up, neatly tucked in bed and not in her clothes but instead in Jiro's clothes

"What happened?" Eunkyung groaned as she woke up, neatly tucked in bed and not in her clothes but instead in Jiro's clothes. "Park Jiro!" She exclaimed.

The boy came running in, a potion between his fingers. She was about to curse at him but stopped as he had scratches on his face, "Who did that to you?" Eunkyung asked.

"Oh, this? You did it." He rolled his eyes, pointing at his deep red scratches. "Me?" She furrowed her brows. "First you're accusing me of scratching you and second, why am I wearing your clot-" "If you haven't remembered, it was full moon last night." Jiro cut her off making her silent.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry." Eunkyung sighed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Anyway, I've improved the potion. This still lessens your wolf senses and also takes out the wolf scent but! It sweetens your blood." He smirked.

Her eyes widened, "Do you want me dead!?" Eunkyung exclaimed. "Your brother agreed to it too. It's just to lure him in." Jiro shrugged.

"Yeah but what if I lure the wrong one in!" She sighed. He shook his head, "Not going to happen. This only works on their kind, trust me."

Eunkyung furrowed her brows, "And how are you so sure?" "Just drink it!" Jiro let out an exasperated sigh.

>>

"Where were you last night? And are you wearing a boy's clothes!?" Ari widened as she scanned her friends current state.

Eunkyung sighed, "It's complicated."

She's never told anyone about who she really is, Eunkyung has never told anyone that she isn't just a normal human but a wolf. It was too risky to expose her true self.

It's not that she didn't trust Ari it's just that the girl would never understand nor she would even believe that she's an undercover wolf and is hunting for an enemy in the human world.

Ari didn't need to know that.

If Eunkyung is in the human world then she acts like she's human and if she's in the wolf world then she acts like she's a wolf. It's like separating business with personal life.

"Are you seeing a boy?" Ari crossed her arms over her chest as she gave her friend a teasing smile. Eunkyung shook her head, sighing, "No . . and if you'll excuse me, I'll just wash up."

The girl swiftly passed her friend before slipping in to her room and closing the door behind her. Eunkyung grabbed her phone that was left on her bed from last night.

"Shoot." She muttered under her breath as Daniel had left plenty of messages on her phone.

Kang Daniel: thats okay! work is hard, i know. it seemed pretty busy there.

Kang Daniel: Soooo, tell me about yourself.

Kang Daniel: since you might be shy, i'll go first.

Kang Daniel: As you already know, my name is Kang Daniel. Born on 10th December 1996, I really like cats but my parents don't let me have one.

Kang Daniel: your turn!

delivered, 10:15 PM

Kwon Eunkyung: Hey Daniel! I'm really really sorry for not seeing your messages, I just had to do something really important!!! im so so sorry :(

Kwon Eunkyung: anyway, I was born on 5th July 1996. I really really like dogs!

Kang Daniel: hey, that's okay. you don't have to be sorry!

Well he's up early. She thought.

Kwon Eunkyung: is there anyway i can make it up to you for replying late?

Kang Daniel: hmmm, meet me outside the food place you work in? i want to take you out for coffee ::::))))))

Kwon Eunkyung: well, sure! when?

Kang Daniel: i'll text you later in the afternoon, just need to take care of some stuff!

Kwon Eunkyung: aight, i'll be waiting for that text hehe.

Kang Daniel: Surely won't disappoint!

Daniel cursed at himself for taking that shot before going over to his parents', now he can't sense if there's anyone around him, even worse, he can't sense if there's any wolves lurking around and waiting for his next move.

He hated wolves.

The boy calmly ran towards the castle, guards greeting him with respect. "I'm glad you've made your decision to come back, Euigeon." His mother smiled, her crimson red iris boring in to his very dark brown ones.

Daniel rolled his eyes, "It's called paying a visit, Seongwu told me to come here and don't call me Euigeon." His mother let out a dark laugh, "You're under the castle remember?"

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Seongwu told me you've been eating that human crap . . why don't you come back here and instead we could give you proper food?" She asked, inching closer to the boy.

He took a step back, "Last time I checked, you and dad kicked me out of here. Do you want to go down memory lane? Because I can gladly tell you the whole detail." Daniel glared at his mother.

She sighed, "We didn't kick you out! It was a form of protection-" To force me to live in the human world when I didn't know anything about it? That seems more of like a punishment!" He cut her off.

Daniel hated the human world as he was forcedly put in it but as time passed, he grew in the complex world but he learned how to live like a normal human. Daniel learned how to love the strangeness of the world and for once, he never regretted staying in the human world.

"You told me you'll come back for me! It's already been 17 years!" Daniel continued.

"Why do you think I sent Seongwu yesterday? We've been telling you to come back here but you're the one who doesn't want to come here!" His mother argued. It was true, his parents has been trying to get him back home but it was Daniel who always refused to do so.

"Well you're too late for that now because I've learned to love the human world. You two left me for too long, I'm not that same little vampire that used to run around, naïve." He scoffed, turning towards the big wooden doors.

"Daniel! Where are you going!?" She exclaimed. The boy ignored her call, walking closer to the doors.

"It was nice seeing you." He muttered before walking out of the castle.

+++

ooooooof this took long but enjoy yall hehe