Daniel

"Soooo

"Soooo . . What are your interests?" Daniel bit his lips, before taking a sip of his cola. His dark iris piercing in to Eunkyung's.

Daniel didn't know why, something about this girl attracts him, so much. He didn't know whether it was her lips or her voice or something else but he wants more of it.

The girl cleared her throat before licking her lips, "I really like running, anything athletic . . you know. I just really like things that use up my energy." She chuckled.

Though Eunkyung took a drink of Jiro's potion, she could still feel her inner wolf getting excited talking about running. She loved the adrenaline pumping throughout her body, who wouldn't?

After all, she's a wolf.

Daniel smiled, "Really? I'm pretty fast at running too . ." Eunkyung ignored his sentence as she was distracted by his killer smile, it's the second time she's seen him smile but it still gets her.

Her inner wolf is loving this whole thing, Eunkyung would be lying if she said she didn't want to jump him. She could almost feel her tail wagging, her heart was jumping with joy.

"Wow . . that's amazing . ." Eunkyung breathed out.

She couldn't control her feelings, Daniel was just too dreamy and attractive, she was already attatched to him. The corner of Daniel's lips tugged up once again, the boy didn't know why but he's suddenly so jumpy and happy.

He usually doesn't smile, moreover, he's heartless and cold. That was the real him but now he doesn't feel like himself and not because of the chemical shot he's taken but because of the girl ahead of him.

"You're cute." Daniel blurted out.

Eunkyung's eyes widened, her heart melted, all she needed was a pat on the head to top it off so she could completely melt on the spot.

"I think you're cute too." She confessed, Eunkyung could almost hear her inner wolf softly whimpering. She was controlling herself from her inner wolf completely taking over her.

Eunkyung has never acted this way before, it's the first time her inner wolf has been trying to take over her, it was weird.

"Really? . ." The boy slowly leaned in, a small smile forming upon his pink lips, Eunkyung nodded, leaning in as well.

"Daniel!" A boy called out, causing the two to hastily lean back on to their chairs. The boy was slightly smaller than Daniel, he had chocolate brown hair, wore ripped jeans, plain black long sleeves and topped it off with sunglasses.

But it was still enough to see his pretty eyes behind the tinted eye wear.

Eunkyung could tell it wasn't the same boy from before, this one's voice was different, it had a smooth touch to it.

Daniel cleared his throat, excusing himself from Eunkyung and hastily walking towards the boy that just ruined his moment. "Jihoon! What the heck!?" He whisper-yelled.

She wished she hasn't drank that potion, Eunkyung badly wanted to hear their conversation.

"You can't be mingling around with humans and what was that? You almost kissing her!? Are you really going this low, Euigeon. If you remember, you come from a high tier family." Jihoon snapped.

Daniel rolled his eyes, "High tier?" He chuckled.

"Last time I checked they were the ones who stooped real low. Are you done now? What else did my mother tell you to say to me, huh? Spill it Jihoon, I'm in the middle of something right now." He rested his hands on his hips, patiently waiting for his friend to reply.

"You perfectly know the reason on why your parents did that. No one sent me here, I'm worried about you Daniel. You can't just pretend to be someone else." Jihoon replied, sighing.

He honestly wanted his friend back.

"Well, you perfectly know the reason why I am here. They didn't just send me here for protection, I felt like I was basically disowned Jihoon. Look, this is my life okay? Let me do whatever I want, it's my parents' fault for turning me in to a vampire that's pretending to be human." Daniel shook his head.

"Also, stop looking at her like you want to suck her blood." He continued. "That's what we're made for . ." Jihoon licked his lips, before he could even take steps closer to Eunkyung, Daniel took a firm hold of his forearm, glaring at him.

Since Jihoon was a fairly young vampire, he still needed to control himself around blood especially sweet ones, this was the reason why his parents won't let him enter the human world -not like they would generally allow him- because he can't fully control himself.

For him, temptation always won over discretion.

"She's mine. Back off." He sternly warned. Jihoon dryly chuckled, "Let me know how sweet her blood is, Euigeon." Before Daniel could say anything, Jihoon was already headed for the door.

"God, I'm dying to taste her sweet blood." Jihoon muttered to himself, taking one last glance at Eunkyung through the window before running off.

+++

jihoon wyd !!! also school is in less than a month :(((