Do you believe in Vampires?

+a/n: hot damn

+a/n: hot damn.

"Sorry about that . . my friend just needed something." Daniel scratched the back of his head, smiling apologetically. "Oh, no that's fine! Yesterday . . was that your friend too?" Eunkyung asked, furrowing her brows.

The boy from yesterday seemed awfully suspicious as the one from today, they both work dark clothes and sunglasses. Eunkyung knew one thing about vampires when they enter the human world, they hide behind dark clothes and sunglasses.

She needed to warn Daniel about these things, she figured they might be after his blood. Befriending him so they could suck the life out of him.

"Yeah . . why?" He replied. "Nothing . . they just look a little uh I don't know . . weird? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they're nice people, it's just that why do they wear sunglasses when it's not sunny?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Oh . . I don't know." The boy uncomfortably shifted in his seat. Eunkyung didn't know why but she wanted to warn Daniel about vampires luring about in the human world, of course their number one reason is hunting for sweet blood.

Vampires do that often, they befriend humans. Once mortals invite vampires to their home, that's when it's over for the humans.

One thing about vampires was, they can never enter your home unless you invite them to.

Eunkyung bit her lips, unsure of what to say next. Daniel was a sweet guy, she honestly wants to befriend him but one wrong saying, she could lose him.

She didn't want to mess up the start of their friendship by sounding like a freak and talking about vampires, poor boy might get scared.

"Listen . ." Eunkyung started off. It was now or never, this could save his life.

"Do you believe in vampires?" She asked. Daniel froze in his seat, not knowing what to do. Her question was honestly a shocker for him, he didn't see it coming. "What?" He asked, brows furrowed.

She shook her head figuring it was a silly thing, "N-nothing. Forget it." Eunkyung chuckled, waving him off.

Daniel shook his head, "I . . only know some about them." He replied. It was true, he grew up not knowing much about his own species, after all, he was forced to live like a human.

"I research about them . ." He shrugged. Eunkyung nodded, "Do you believe in them?"

"Yes." Daniel didn't hesitate, of course he believed in them, he was a vampire himself. If he'd say no, that's like completely forgetting who you are in the first place.

"I-i don't know Daniel . . your friends seem a little off to me." She shrugged. Eunkyung didn't want to straightforwadly tell the boy about his friends possibly being vampires, she didn't want to put him in to too much shock.

It clicked for Daniel. He exactly knew what she was trying to point across. "Wait . . are you saying that they're vampires just because they dress that way?" He chuckled.

The girl bit her lips.

"Maybe? I don't know . . forget about this . . Sorry if I come off as judgemental." She sighed, leaning back on to her chair. "But . . what do you know about vampires?" Daniel asked.

A lot. Eunkyung thought.

She wanted to say a lot but she needed to stay low key about her knowledge on the opposing species, she can't be too trusting.

>>

"Alpha Kwon, your sister has arrived." A man spoke before stepping aside to reveal none other than his blood sibling. "I'm glad you're here! I've missed you so much." Kwon Hyunjae, Eunkyung's brother hastily walked towards her, pulling the girl in to a tight hug.

The girl could almost hear her inner wolf softly whining.

"I've got something to tell you." Eunkyung spoke as she pulled away from the bear hug. His brows furrowed, "What is it?"

"I think there's more and more vampires entering the human world. I saw one yesterday and another one today, I can't be mistaken." She spoke.

The boy blinked a couple of times, "Wait . . I know this is a problem for the human world but think about it Eunkyung. If there's more and more entering the mortal world, doesn't this mean they're looking for the masked prince as well as us?" He started off.

"I mean, Jiro told me that the masked prince's coronation as the Vampire King is soon. Maybe that's why vampires are out to get him back to the castle." Hyunjae explained.

"We have to find him, quick." He stated.

+++

DID YALL SEE 2PARK'S MAGAZINE PHOTOS OH GOD THERES SO MANY AND THEYRE SO DAMN HOT.