His heart and the traitor

Daniel had his eyes wide open as the night turned to dawn, his mind has been occupied for days now and it was because of his heart

A singular tear slowly escaped his eye as he let out a shaky sigh, Daniel placed his hand on top of his beating heart. It was beating, just like ever human's one. He could feel himself getting weaker as time passed.

Yes, the boy always dreamt to live a normal life and despised on being a vampire but now that time has come, he felt overwhelmed. Daniel was scared, he missed his vampiric senses as well as his pale skin.

He never knew he'd feel this way about turning in to a human though he's dreamt about it for so long.

The boy quickly got out of his bed and headed for his parents, Daniel needed to tell them about this whole thing, as wreckless and merciless they could be, they're his still his parents after all.

Before Daniel could even set foot on his own territory, vampire guards had already blocked his way thinking a human intruded the place because of his beating heart.

One of the high tier guards looked at the prince in shock, "Your highness . ." He gasped as he could hear Daniel's beating heart, loud and clear. Daniel let out a soft sigh, "I know." He walked passed the guards and entered the gates of Waneo Castle.

"Daniel!?" Lady Kang exclaimed, confusion written all over her beautiful porcelain-like face, it was the most expression he's seen on her. Lady Kang was confused upon thinking a human had intruded their territory but revealed it was only his son.

Daniel looked the same except he came back with a beating heart and a slight saturated skin.

The boy looked down at his shoes, not knowing what to say but he knew well enough he'd need to explain sooner or later. "I-i don't know why this is happening . ." He sighed as he lifted his head once again and took a step closer to his mother.

Lady Kang had a neutral expression but her red glowing eyes sent chills down Daniel's spine, "There's only one way this could happen." She hissed, even just thinking about it made her sick to the stomach.

"Who's the human?" Daniel furrowed his brows upon his mother's question, his heart racing with nervousness he's never felt before. "What do you mea-"

"Only a human can make a vampires heart beat again! Daniel, you can't be mingling around with humans and falling in love with them!" Lady Kang exclaimed, her voice echoing through the ghostly walls of the Castle.

The maids and guards around had already left the scene, who would want to experience her wrath?

Daniel could feel frustration coursing through his veins, he felt knew to this. Ever since his heart started beating, he's been feeling more and more emotions. "Well what am I supposed to do!? I love her!" He yelled back, matching his mother's voice.

"Who is this human?" She asked, her voice calm yet raging. The prince stubbornly shook his head, "You're not going to mess with her life or anyone else's and if you do-"

"What will you do Daniel?" Lady Kang cut his sentence, threatening words spilling past her lips. A smirk spread across his honey coloured face, "I wouldn't hesitate to leave all this."

Lady Kang wasn't affected by his words, instead a smile spread across her face. "Once we find out who that human is, we'll waste no time to kill her." "Don't you dare lay your hands on her!" He threatened once again but his mother payed no attention to his words.

Daniel felt small, but he knew what he was doing was right. He was fighting for his love, someone who actually cared about him.

*

Jihoon groaned at the sharp back pain quickly spreading around his back as he opened his eyes to reveal blurriness. The boy felt extremely blood thirsty and his throat was still burning from the poision.

He quickly re-called the events that has happened and in no time, anger quickly spread throughout his body as he could smell those pesky wolves, after all he was in the Kwon territory.

The vampire couldn't feel his arms and legs but from his blurry vision, he could his hands and feet tied by chains made from undiluted silver as he could feel the slight burning sensation of the metal.

Jihoon groaned, not at the pain of the chains but at the fact that he was thirsty. He needed blood as soon as possible.

Just then, the metal door loudly creaked as it's hinges rubbed against each other. There stood the omega wolf, a small smile plastered upon his wicked face.

"I've got you some food, don't worry they're fresh." Jisung smirked as he walked over to Jihoon, crouching down and giving him a cup of warm thick blood.

The vampire's eyes glistened at the sight of it's meal and took no time to drink it all down. "I haven't seen you in a long time . . what are you now? Shapeshifting in to a wolf." Jihoon let out a raspy chuckle.

"This is for Daniel's safety." Jisung rolled his eyes.

+++

JISUNG WYD !!!!!!! OSMSJAK