The truth

Today was Daniel's coronation, he planned on not proceeding with the event as he had found the love of his life which was Eunkyung, who he thought was a normal mortal

But now that her secret has been exposed to him, Daniel wanted to continue with his coronation. With this kind of power, he can attack the Kwon Territory for their actions, specifically Eunkyung's.

Daniel felt so betrayed, he never knew a girl like her could just lie to his face like that! How could she do this to him? He was such a fool that he could just let a human enter his life just like that.

On the other hand, Jiro had sent a somewhat distressed text to Eunkyung.

Jiro: Kwon Eunkyung, I finally figured out who Jisung really is!

Jiro: He's a witch but with such intelligence in him, he was able to make several potions that could shapeshift him in to anything. I went to the same academy as him, he got kicked out as his potions were used for no good.

Jiro: Not only this is a shocking news but there's another big news, he's connected to Daniel. That, meaning he knows who Jihoon is! The Jihoon in our dungeon who is currently locked up right now! (Hopefully he's still there.)

Jiro: We need to stop him from releasing Jihoon from there!

Eunkyung's eyes widened at the newly found information about their so-called omega that has recently joined their pack.

Jiro: I'm already heading to the dungeon, I'll see you there and hopefully we'll still see him inside.

The girl wasted no time and hastily walked out of the building and running towards the dungeon where they kept prisoners, well, the only prisoner at the moment was Jihoon. That's if he was still there.

Eunkyung finally reached the dungeon, revealing a very devistated Jiro who sat on the floor, his face buried in his palms. "We lost them!" He frustratedly spoke as he looked up at her.

"I'll try go after them." Eunkyung replied, about to run off but Jiro had stopped her, "Wait! Please be careful. Use this for defense. This doesn't fade out your wolf senses but only poisons your blood and removes your smell, good luck." He stood up, giving her the last potion he ever made to poison her blood so vampires couldn't kill her.

She quickly drank the thick liquid from the vial. "If I don't make it back here, please tell my broth-" "Nonsense! Don't you dare say that." Jiro vigorously shook his head, not wanting to think about his friend not returning their territory.

"All right . . I'll be back soon. Tell the alpha about Jisung." And with that, she quickly headed towards the exit of the dungeon.

The dungeon was located near the borderline of the Kwon Territory and the Waneo Castle so of course Jisung and Jihoon would have ran towards the borderline, she just hoped they haven't got that far yet.

Although, she could smell the faint vampiric scent lingering around the area but Eunkyung can't quite pin point where it exactly came from.

*

Daniel walked towards the closed gates of the Castle, rage buried deep inside of him. He stopped his tracks as he heard that familiar boyish voice calling his name, "Daniel!" He turned around and was greeted by Jihoon and Jisung.

With Daniel's beating heart, a smile crept up his face. He was so worried about Jihoon but now that he was in sight and came back with nothing wrong, Daniel felt relieved as ever.

"What are we going to do with Eunkyung?" Jisung asked, he wasn't worried, he knew Daniel could easily kill the girl but he was just curious on what they would do to that girl.

The prince's face stiffened at the mention of the girl he loves. Yes, he still loves her even up to this day but she betrayed him. How could she think of killing him? He thought they loved each other.

But then again, that was only what he thought.

Eunkyung hastily climbed over the fence and started running towards Waneo Castle. She's never been to this side of the fence, seeing the Castle stand up so high and proud intimidated her. Chills ran down her back.

As she ran closer, she could see three familiar figures conversing just outside the gates of the intimidating Castle.

Daniel looked over Jisung's shoulder and saw Eunkyung, rage filled his body but his heart did the opposite, he didn't know why this was happening to him. Daniel didn't know why he felt two emotions at once.

"Daniel, please, I can explain!" She exclaimed as she got closer to the three. Eunkyung pleaded, trying to get a grip of his hand. He flicked her hand away, his eyes turning deep purple.

"Explain? There's no need to explain! You and your wolf pack tried to kill me!" He exclaimed. "Exactly! We tried, never went all the way did we!?" She fought back, acting as a defense for her pack.

Before she could say anything, Jihoon had grabbed her forearm, his iron grip holding her in place. The young vampire was about to bite in to her neck until Daniel had halted him, "Don't. Bring her to the prison and I'll deal with her later." Daniel spoke, his strong violet eyes boring right in to her weak yellow ones.

Daniel decided to deal with his upcoming coronation first before dealing with Eunkyung. He could feel his vampiric aura becoming more and more powerful despite having an immortal heart.

That's what caused his double emotions.

Meaning, if he fought against his vampiric aura and focused more on his heart, he'd be able to calmly talk to Eunkyung without thinking of trying to kill her.