Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I opened the passenger door and hopped inside. “hey” he said in his husky voice while  looking over at me, smiling. “hi” I smiled back at him, he reached over for my hand and held it. His palms were warm and really large in comparison to mine “so where we going then? “ I laughed and he started driving, still holding my hand firmly “ youll see shortly, it’s a surprise , course I aint gonna tell you!” he smirked. We listened to the radio for about a half hour while marshall drove us to my ‘Surprise’ “we gonna be long? I need to pee” I laughed “were almost here, you gon last another 10 minutes?” “yeah im fine.”

*Marshalls POV*

I pulled into the side of the street and parked my car. I got out the seat and helped Katie out the car. “this is my surprise , a street?” she joked while nudging my arm. “no course it aint, it’s about a five minute walk from here.” I held her hand, brought her in closer to me and put the hood of my jumper up. I led her through a few of the streets until we reached ‘Ford Field.’

“we’re here” I announced and she stopped in her tracks “ oh my god” I heard her say under her breathe, she sounded excited. I signalled for her to continue walking and she gripped onto my hand tighter. I led her into the stadium where we were greeted and asked to show tickets, i reached into my pocket with my free hand and held up two small laminated tickets which were on lanyards that had the words ‘ V.I.P PASS’ all around them. The ticket woman smiled and directed us to where our seats were. I could see Katie grinning out the corner of my eye, this is one of the happiest moments I had seen her in.

After 5 minutes or so of walking up what felt like hundreds of stairs, we arrived at an empty corridor, the only people about were the building security. We walked through the only door in the hall which had a sign that read “sky box.” Theroom had one wall which was all glass and had one of the best views of the field, a mini bar whith bar staff at the back wall, a long business table at one end and two sofas sitting in front of the window.  We walked in and a tall tanned security man shut the door behind us. 

“Wow” I heard Katie say softly “ is this okay ?” I inquired. “marshall, this is beyond okay, this” she gasped “this is perfect.” She leaned in to me and our lips locked for a few minutes until I grabbed her hand and led her to one of the sofas where we both sat down and got comfy.  She was still smiling , I could see her trying to hold bak the smile but I could tell she was struggling. Just then an anouncment came on through the surround sound speakers in our box ; ‘5 minutes til kickoff’

*KATIES POV*

I hadnt been this happy in such a long time, Marshall really knew how to treat me well and it made me feel secure. Then I heard the whistle and I instantly sat up to look out of the massive window,  marshall had done the same and we both sat on edge for most of the game.

It was just after half time and We were losing badly, all we needed was a touchdown and we would win. I turned to Marshall and asked him “Marshall? How did you know I wanted to see a game here?” “remember that night we first met and you were really drunk?”he laughed “need I say more?” We both chuckled and during that time we both jamp up and started cheering . TOUCHDOWN!!!

We both sat back down and I cuddled into him while he put his arm around me, I could feel his muscle pressed on my arm. I hadn’t really noticed how big his muscles were until now. “damn” I murmered without even realising I had said it out loud. He just looked over at me and raised an eyebrow, I just looked at him and laughed. SHIT.

There was 2 minutes left on the clock and we were winning, if we just kept this up for 120 more seconds!

The buzzer loudly went off and we both jumped up off the sofa and I cheered then gave Marshall a huge hug “we won ahhh!!” I squealed.

“I take it you had a good time tonight?” Marshall said while squeezing me tightly “it was amazing, thank you. You really didn’t have to do anything like this for me though.”  “What if I wanted to?” he grinned and kissed me. The way he kissed me this time was different from before, there was more of a lust between us both and I’m sure we could both feel it.  I pulled away after a minute and I just stood looking into his baby blue eyes, I smiled and hugged into him. He rested his head on top of mine and kissed it lightly.

He broke the silent hug we were having by pulling away and grabbing my hand and said “you make me so happy Katie, the past two weeks have ben perfect. And I hope its not too soon but I was thinkin maybe” he paused and took a drink from his can of redbull that was on the floor. “ what were you thinking marsh?” I asked him and ran my thumb over the back of his hand. “well I was thinking maybe if you wanted to, we could like , I don’t know how else to put it but I was wondering if you’d maybe want to start seeing me? Im crazy about you Katie, I just cant get you out of my head.” I felt like this was all some sort of dream, my heart was pounding and I couldnt stop smiling. I had obviously been to busy thinking that I zoned out until I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard him say “Katie?” “oh Marshall” was all I could get out and I quickly kissed him and I could feel him kiss back , with more passion.

*1 hour later*

An hour had past and we had left ford field nut we were currently stuck in the leaving traffic. I could have sworn we only moved about one meter in the space of 10 minutes it was that busy. Even though it was a stand still Marshall seemed to be calm and in a good mood which was surprising because if it was me behind the wheel id be stressing out.  i was singing the words to the track that was played on the stereo when marshall spoke. “aight we have 2 options here, we stay stuck in this traffic for another hour of something just so I can drop you home and not see you for another day” “whats the other option?” I inquired “or we could take the next exit that’s just up here on the right and you can stay at mine?” he smiled “ id stay at yours but I have nothing else to wear and I wouldn’t want to be a nuisance” I said while he rolled his eyes and laughed. “ if I didnt want you to stay I wouldn’t have asked, and ill find you something to wear don’t worry!” “fine then, lets go to yours” I laughed.

Marshall pulled out of the lane we were in and took the first exit on the right and drove for another 20 minutes until we reached his large house. I was totally taken aback by the size of the full estate. We pulled up to a large metal gate where two security men greeted Marshall and opened the gate up for him to drive through to his mansion.  He drove up the long drive way and parked right outside the larger glass doors of his house.

*Author note*

hey guys, how would you all feel about a slight sexual/ intense romance scene coming up in the next chapter or so? please leave me feedback on this somehow! it is much apreciated and i dont want to lose any of my marvelous readers for posting something innapropriate for them! 

Much love Ray(rachel) xo