chapter 6 *smut*

Smut warning!!
(From the last chapter)

"Yeah the director got hurt or something so we couldn't film today." Jensen smiled and whispered in Misha's ear.  "Wanna go back to my house and have some fun?" His eyes widened but all he did was nod. "Well see you later man." Jensen said walking away with his arm around Misha's waste.

( Back at Jensen's house )     

Jensen and Misha were leaning against Jensen's front door with their lips locked kissing each other roughly. Jensen slid his tongue in Misha's mouth exploring every inch of it. Without disconnecting his lips from Misha's, Jensen moved his hands on the door searching for the handle. When he found it he pushed the door open causing him to lose his balance and fall over with Misha on top of him. Jensen slid his hands up Misha's shirt feeling his abs before taking it off completely. "Let's head to the bedroom." Jensen said picking Misha up bridal style and carried him to his and Danneel's room. He laid him on the bed carefully. Jensen was leaning over Misha kissing him hungrily. Feeling Jensen start grinding their hips together, Misha wrapped his legs around Jensen's waste. Misha felt Jensen's boner as he grinned against him. Jensen disconnected their lips and took his shirt off.  After taking his shirt off he went straight for Misha's belt unbuckling it and unbuttoned his pants pulling them down. Misha bit his lip in anticipation. "Now remember baby boy no one's here so you can be as loud as you want." Jensen said pulling down his boxers. His boner sprang up. Jensen smirked and help up three fingers to Misha's face. "suck." He commanded. Misha nodded and let Jensen put them in his mouth. The waited until Jensen's fingers felt wet enough and put them close to Misha's entrance. He looked at Misha and pushed in. Misha moaned slightly as Jensen thrust his fingers in and out of him. "God I can't wait to fuck the hell out of you." Jensen said adding a finger. "Please Jensen.. please I can't take this anymore." Misha said between moans. "What is it you want me to do?" Jensen teased. "Jensen.. please fuck me."
"Mmm don't worry I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He slid his pants off along with his boxers. He got some lube from his bedside table, put some on the tip of his finger and spread it in his entrance. "You ready?" Misha nodded frantically. Jensen slowly slid in trying not to hurt him and let Misha get used to his size. "Move.." He mumbled. Jensen smirked, moved almost all the way out and rammed into him. "Jensen!" Misha moaned/screamed. "I love it when I make you scream my name." Jensen said bitting Misha's ear as he moved slowly in and out of him. "Jensen... faster.. please." Jensen smirked, Held on to Misha's hips and rammed into him hard and fast and repeated several times. "Jensen.. I'm gonna cum."
"Me too baby." Jensen said as Misha's came hard on both of their stomachs and Jensen came deep in Misha's ass. Jesen flopped down on the bed next to Misha. "Best sex ever." Jensen said breathing hard. Misha just smiled and laid his head on Jensen's chest and fell asleep.

I'M SO SORRY GUYS