chapter 13

Misha woke up to the alarm on his phone going off.  He quickly slipped out of Jensen's arms and turned it off which woke Jensen up. Misha tried to get up to take West to school, but Jensen pulled him back down to the bed.

"Noo don't gooo." He wined. "I've got to take West to school." Misha said smiling. Jensen released his grip so he could get up. "I'll be back before you know it." Misha said giving him a kiss on the cheek and getting his shoes on. He woke West up and told him it was time for school.

On the way back to the apartment Misha spotted to pick up some donuts abs brought them home for Jensen. When he walked in he seen Jensen still asleep in their bed, so he walked to him and gently placed a kiss on his cheek. Jensen's eyes slowly fluttered open. "Hey baby," he said sleepily. "I brought donuts." Jensen eyes lit up. He jumped out of the bed and went to get a donut. He grabbed a chocolate covered one and shoved it in his mouth. "You are awesome baby." He said giving Misha a kiss. "I know."

They spent the rest day moving what little they had to their new house until it was time to pick West up from school. Instead of taking him to the apartment, they took him to the new house so he could help unpack boxes which he was delighted to do. They got it all done in about an hour since they didn't have much stuff. Misha tried to cook, but when that went drastically wrong, they ordered some take out. While Misha was cleaning up the mess Jensen tucked West into bed. He kissed the his forehead and turned to walk out of his room when he felt West grab his hand. "Uncle Jensen, are you my new mommy?" Jensen laughed a bit.  "Well your mom is always going to be your mom, and I'm still the Uncle Jensen you know."
"But you love daddy right?" Jensen nodded. "I love your daddy very much."
"Then can I call you daddy Jensen?"
"You can call me what ever you want, but now you need to get some sleep." Jensen kissed his forehead again and walked out quietly closing his door only to find Misha standing outside the door. "Daddy Jensen, I like that name," Misha said giving him a kiss. "Wow, I never knew you were into daddy kinks," Jensen said smirking and pulled Misha's hand towards their bedroom. "Let's go break in the new mattress." Jensen said in a low, sexy voice.