chapter 19

"Of course baby, I love you more than anything," Jensen said smashing his lips against Misha's. "I love you too."
"Misha baby, let's go on a date, a real date," Jensen said looking down at Misha. "I'd love to, Victoria is picking West up from school. We have the entire day to ourselves." Misha said giving him a smirk. "I like the way you think."

"So where are you taking me?" Misha asked. "Well, I was thinking of one of those outback places, you know like with one of those mechanical bulls," Jensen said jokingly. Misha laughed and said, "You know I would look sexy as hell riding one of those things though."

"You look sexy as hell no matter what," Jensen said kissing Misha deeply, smiling into it. Jensen graded Misha's hand and stayed to pulled him up stairs. "Come on, let's go get dressed."

Jensen was standing in his and Misha's buttoning up his suit.

Misha was in their bathroom, which was connected to their bedroom, getting ready

Misha was in their bathroom, which was connected to their bedroom, getting ready. Jensen banged on the door since he was taking forever. "What's taking so long baby?"
"Hold on jeez, I'm almost ready," Misha shouted back. Jensen just sat on the edge of the bed waiting until Misha finally came out. Jensen stood up and his eyes went wide. "Damn." Was all Jensen could say. "Do you like it?" Misha asked feeling a little self-conscious. "I fucking love it."

Jensen was taking him to the fanciest restaurant in town

Jensen was taking him to the fanciest restaurant in town. La Rue De Paris. They had been there once with Jared and all their wifes, but this was the first time they had ever really went out in public like this. They walked in and got a table quite easily since they were famous. A waitress escorted them to a table in the corner with a reserve sign on it. "Here you are sir, and would you like some champagne while you wait on your food?" She asked. Misha watched as Jensen walked over in whispered something in her ear. He wondered what it was, but just shrugged it off later on.

Jensen sat down at the table and started looking through the menu that was sitting on the table. Misha just looked around at the beautiful place.
"This place is amazing, I can't believe this is where our official first date is." Misha said still looking around. "Well you deserve only the best." Jensen said smiling. "Aw I love you."

Misha said just as he noticed the waitress coming back with their drinks. "Here you are sir." She said setting the drinks down on the table, and waking away. Misha picked his up and started saying,  "So what do you say we go see-" but suddenly stopped seeing something sparkle in the bottom of the glass.

His eyes went wide and he put his hand over his mouth so he didn't scream. It was a ring. "Oh my god Jensen!" Misha shouted as he tried to fish the ring out of the bottom of the glass with his fork. He wiped out off with his napkin and slipped it on. "Dmitri Tippens Krushnic, will you marry me?"