chapter 32

When the movie was over Misha looked over at Jensen and asked, "Well what do you want to do now?" Jensen smirked and whispered in his ear, "You." Jensen said attacking his neck making Misha giggle. "Jensen!"

"Ring ring" the phone rang. "Jensen I have to get the phone!" Misha said smiling. "Noo just leave it," Jensen begged. "It could be something important," Misha said trying to push Jensen off of him. "Finee," Jensen said rolling off him.

Misha got out of the bed and answered the phone. All Jensen could here was a series of yeses and yeahs. Misha hung up the phone and turned to Jensen. "That was my mom. I told her that I was officially getting married, and she invited us both over for dinner," Misha explained.

"Okay I'm down, I've only met your parents like once, and I'd love to see who raised my baby boy," Jensen said giving him a kiss.

Misha and Jensen we're in the truck on the way to Misha's parents house. "So um your parents are cool right?.." Jensen said not taking his eyes off the road. "Aw baby don't be nervous, they'll love you."

When they arrived, Jensen rang the doorbell and waited until a woman appeared at the door. "Misha baby, it's so nice to see you again," she said giving Misha a hug,"

"It's nice to see you again too mom," Misha said hugging her back. "And you must be Jensen," she said reaching her hand out. Jensen nodded and shook her hand. "Come in, come in."

When Misha and Jensen walked through the door, into the living room, they saw Misha's dad sitting in a big, red chair watching TV. "Okay boys dinner is almost ready. Why don't you go take a seat at the table?" They both nodded and took a seat next to each other. Misha's dad got out of his chair and sat down in a chair at the dinner table. "So I hear you two boys are getting married?"

"Yep," Misha answered with a smile. "Well congrats, you two seem happy together."

A few minutes later Misha's mother came back into the dining room carrying plates of food. Just as she put the plate on the table, the doorbell rang. "Oh, that must be Jessica," Misha's mom said heading toward the door.

A beautiful girl with walked into the dining room. "Misha!" She yelled running to give him a hug. "Oh Jensen, this is my sister Jessica."

"Nice to meet you," Jensen said shaking her hand. "Wow Misha, he's cute!" She said making Jensen blush a bit. After hugging her father, she took a seat between Misha and her mother.

After the lovely dinner, the family just sat around the house with a couple of beers and talked for a bit. Misha was sitting on the couch having a conversation with his dad, John, and Jessica when Jensen came and pulled him up from the couch.

"Jensen, what are you doing?" Misha asked, but Jensen didn't reply, he just led Misha to a closet in the hallway. "Jense—" Misha started to say but was cut off by Jensen opening the door and pushing him into it. A second after the door was closed, Jensen smashed his lips against Misha's taking him by surprise.

"God Misha, I've wanted you so bad all day," Jensen said hungerly picking him up by his ass and leaned him against the wall in the small closet. Misha wrapped his legs around Jensen's waist slightly grinding on him. Jensen kissed down Misha's chin until he got to the sweet spot on his neck. He sucked and but bit on it definitely leaving a love mark making Misha moan loudly.

Suddenly the closet door opens and the boys turned to see Jessica standing there. "Oh don't worry boys, I'm just looking for my coat. Have you seen it?" The two boys shook their heads.

After she closed the door, Misha and Jensen looked at each other and laughed. "You ready to go home?" Misha asked still holding his smile. "Not as kinky as having sex in your parents house than at home, but sure," Jensen replied with a smirk.