chapter 11

Misha was wide awake from all the 'excitement' because of Jensen. "We should head to the studio." Misha said looking at Jensen. "Ughh I just want to stay in bed with you all day." Jensen wrapped his arms around him so he couldn't get up. "Jensen we have jobs." Misha said smiling. "Finee." Jensen let go of him and got up to put on his shoes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two boys walked hand in hand into the studio. They were greeted by Jared. "So you guys are really a couple now?" They both nodded. "I totally saw it coming." Jared said with a smile and then walked off to get dressed for the scene. They were filming season 11. "I should probably go get changed." Jensen said giving Misha a kiss on the cheek and walked off to his dressing room and Misha did the same. He put on a suit with the trench coat he usually wares. When he walked out of his dressing room he saw that Jensen and Jared were doing a scene together. "Cut!" Rob shouted. "Can I see to Jensen and Misha." They looked at each other like they thought they were in trouble. They walked over to him kinda nervous. "So what do you guys think about making dean and castiel a thing?" Their eyes widened in surprise. "Well you guys obviously have some strange connection while filming and since you guys are actually together I didn't think you would mind."
"Wow it was that obvious?" Jensen asked laughing. "So you guys are okay with it?"
"We're totally fine with it." Misha said with a smile a little relived. "Okay so this is your first scene together." Rob said handing them the script. They quickly glanced through it. It was pretty much just dean and castiel having a moment and then dean kisses castiel out of the blue. "So when do we film it?"
"I'll give you about 20 minutes to look over it in your trailers then meet back here." They both nodded and started to head to Jensen's trailer. "Be good boys!" Rob shouted jokingly as they walked away. "No promises!" Jensen shouted back laughing.