chapter 8

Jesen and Misha got in Jensen's truck leaving Victoria's house. "Hey Jensen,  can we go see West? I really miss him." Misha said looking down. "Of course we can baby, but what about Victoria? Will she let you see him?"                
"I don't know. I really hope so." Jensen noticed Misha moving uncomfortably in his seat. "You okay?"
"My uh.. my ass kinda hurts..." Jensen smirked. "You wanted it." He said laughing. Misha tried calling Victoria but she didn't answer, so he sent her a text instead.

Misha: Vic plz answer your phone I just want to see West. 

Victoria: fine but only for a couple minutes but I don't want you at my house.

Misha: okay where do you want to meet?

Victoria:the café over on Jefferson street.

A little while later they pulled up to the café. They both got out of the truck and walked hand in hand inside the café. Misha spotted them sitting at a table in the far corner, West was eating an ice cream cone. "Daddy! Uncle Jensen!" West yelled seeing them walk up and sit down. "Daddy look I got ice cream!"
"That's great buddy." Misha said smiling, happy see his son again. "I got to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." Misha got up and walked to the bathroom. "So it was you?" Jensen looked at her confused. "You were the one Misha cheated with."
Jensen's eyes got wide and his face drained of color. "Jensen it's okay just tell me one thing. Is he happy?"
"Yeah.. I think he is." 
"I see the way he looks at you. He used to look at me the same way. He really cares about you Jensen, don't screw it up."
"I.. I won't I promise."
"Oh and I also saw this picture." She said holding her phone so Jensen could see the picture.

Misha sat down at the table

Misha sat down at the table. He noticed the tension between the two.  "Is everything okay?"
"She knows about us. Can you show him the picture Vic?" Victoria held up her phone again.  "That's great!" Misha said kissing Jensen excitedly. Jensen's eyes widened in surprise. Jensen pulled away and looked at Misha in confusion. "This means we won't have to hide or be careful about what we say in public!"
"Does daddy like uncle Jensen?" West asked his mom. "Yep!" Misha said kissing Jensen again.