chapter 12

Jensen and Misha walled back onto the set ready to film their scene together. As they were filming they forgot their lines constantly since the barely read over the script. They just made out in Jensen's trailer the whole time. In the script dean was alone in the bunker brushing his teeth when cas popped up behind him.

Dean: cas personal space.

Castiel: sorry *back up*

Dean: it's alright *turn to face towards castiel only inches away from his face*

Castiel: umm.. dean?

Dean: *kiss castiel*

"Annnddd cut!" Rob shouted. "Great job guys." They both walked off set and sat down in their chairs with their names on the back. "Alright people we are done for the day. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here." Jensen and Misha got up and started heading for the door, but Jensen pushed him again the wall and kissed him roughly. "Jensen, we're in public! "
"Sorry baby boy, I couldn't help myself. He said kissing Misha's neck leaving love bites. Then they heard someone behind them clearing their throat. "Jared we were kinda in the middle of something." Jensen said kinda annoyed. "Sorry guys Gen just wanted me to-" He was cut off by Jensen giving him a cold stare. "Okay I'm gone!" Jared said walking off. Jensen continued to suck and bite at Misha's neck. "Jensen.. we have to go pick up West from school."
"Aw okay." Jensen said letting Misha go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi daddy, hi uncle Jensen." West said getting in the car. "Hey buddy. So Jensen I was thinking we go look at some houses." Misha suggested. "Sure baby."

They looked at over 10 houses and finally found one that they liked. They talked to the person who was selling it and they got a pretty good deal on it. They went back to the hotel and asked for a different room with two beds for West to sleep in. "West it's late and you have school tomorrow, you should get to bed."
"Okay daddy!" West said going to put on his pajamas. Jensen took off his shoes and shirt ready to go to bed. Misha stared at Jensen's abs. He looked to hot without his shirt on. Jensen noticed and smirked. "Like what you see?" Misha slightly blushed and looked away.  "You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm all yours you know." Jensen said giving Misha a kiss. "Eww." They both turned around to see West looking at them with his pajamas on. Misha laughed, picked him up and tucked him in his bed. He crawled into bed with Jensen and fell asleep in his arms.