chapter 22

The kiss was getting a lot more heated until Jared broke it up. Jensen and Misha disconnected their lips and stared deeply in each others eyes. "Wow," Jensen said not looking away.

"Did it bring anything back?" Jared asked trying not to sound awkward. Jensen shook his head. "No not really, but it's like Dejavu. I feel like I have done it before, and I really want to do it again." He said winking at Misha who started to blush.

"Well looks like you have lots of Supernatural to watch. I'm just gonna go so you two can um catch up," Jared said getting up to leave the room. "Alright see you later man," Jensen yelled watching Jared walk out the do and down the hall then shifted his vision toward Misha.

"Damn your sexy as hell, I wish I could remember all our sweet moments together," Jensen said laying his forehead against Misha's. "Well we can make a sweet moment now."

"Wow are you always this flirty?" Jensen asked playfully. "Only when you are," Misha said smiling. They shared another tender kiss until a knock at the door startled them. They looked to see Danneel walking in. "Jensen I just heard what happened,  are you okay?

"Yeah, I'm totally fine, just some um complications," Jensen answered. Misha felt really awkward from their last encounter. "Thank god your okay." She realized Jensen and Misha standing so close together. "Uh did I interrupt something? I'm sorry, I'll just get going now.." The two boys laughed as she walked out the door. "So um how are things with Danneel after she found out about us?"

"Well let's just say she was not a big fan," Misha said with a smile. "And when's the wedding?"

"Uh we never got a chance to talk about it," Misha answered looking down at the floor. Jensen put two fingers under his chin and lifted his head up. "I'm sorry, I'm here now. We can talk about it whenever you need, come on let's go home."