chapter 16 *smut*

"We still had a chance to break in the new mattress," Jensen said with a smirk then started kissing Misha's neck.

"J..jared is picking up West right?" Misha asked trying not to moan. Jensen nodded and continued. He pinned Misha's hands above his head with one hand and slipped the other one under his shirt with the other while still sucking on his neck. Jensen let Misha's hands go to lift his shirt up. He kissed up his abs to his nipple and began sucking and biting at it while rubbing and pinching the other one.

"Mm not this time, it's my turn." Misha said pushing Jensen off of him and climbed on top of him. "Ohh I love it when you dominant. Its so sexy." Misha smirked and pulled his shirt over his head along with Jensen's. He kissed down his stomach until he got to his pants. He quickly unbuttoned them and pulled them down. He saw Jensen's huge bulge in his boxers.

Misha looked up at Jensen and started biting at it through his boxers which made Jensen moan loudly. "Oh my god Misha.. please don't tease," Jensen moaned out. "Aw okay." Misha pulled down Jensen's boxers and watched as his member spring up. Jensen watched as Misha licked up the sides until finally wrapping his mouth around him. He bobbed his head up and down while swirling his tounge around Jensen's tip.

"Mmm Misha.. fuck you give the most amazing blow jobs." Jensen said breathing hard. Misha smirked and kept going. He continued to bob his head up and down while jerking off the parts he couldn't reach. Jensen felt his member hit the back of Misha's throat, making him throw his head back and groan loudly. "Holy shit Misha.. I'm gonna cum." Misha suddenly stopped. "Not yet baby."

"God I love it when you take control." Misha smirked he had only fucked Jensen twice but that was enough to know Jensen likes it rough and talked very dirty. "Mm I can't wait till you fuck my brains out." Jensen said in his low sexy voice. Misha kissed him roughly sliding his tounge in his mouth. "Your so fucking hot Misha," Jensen said between breaths. Misha took his pants off along with his boxers. "I can't wait for you to fuck me with that big dick." Misha got some lube from their bedside table and spread it on his fingers.

He pushed one of them in Jensen hearing him moan loudly. "Ohh c'mon add another one baby." Misha did what he asked and added another one stretching him out. "Mm just fuck me already pleasee!" Jensen begged. Misha smirked, he loved making him beg. "Alright baby," Misha said smiling and pushed in him.

Jensen screamed out Misha's name loudly. Misha went slow letting Jensen get used to the feeling. "Don't go slow baby, fuck me till I can't walk for weeks." Jensen screamed out. Misha started going faster listening to Jensen moan and scream his name. "Ohh fuck Misha.. harder... please." Once again Misha did what he was told and slammed into to him hard causing him to moan out loud. "Oh my god Misha your going to make me cum!" Jensen warned. Misha kept going slamming into him hard. Jensen came on his stomach.  When he did he tighten around Misha causing him to cum.

Misha pulled out and got a tissue to clean Jensen's cum off his stomach then he laid down next to Jensen who smiled and said, "I should definitely let you fuck me more often."