chapter 26

Misha was sitting at his house in the dark watching tv and drinking various kinds of alcohol. Misha hadn't seen Jensen every since that day. He didn't know where Jensen was staying and he really didn't care. He fell into a deep depression. Every once and awhile Jared would come over and see how he was doing and they would talk for a bit.

On his last visit, Jared had gave him his scrip and told him he would have to do a love scene with Jensen. Misha promised to be professional and not make a scene. Around the set the two would try to keep away from each other to avoid the awkwardness. Misha hated every single bit of it and was kinda excited to at least kiss Jensen again. Misha really missed the feeling of Jensen's lips against his.

On the day of the film, Misha came into the studio and got dressed as usual and did a couple of scenes, but none with Jensen only scenes with the actors who play other angels.

Misha sat and waited patiently for his next scene which was the love scene with Jensen. When it was time the got all the props and stuff set up to make it look like they were in the bunker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         The scene
Dean was alone in his room in the bunker worried sick because his boyfriend had been gone for days. He picked a bottle of some kind of alcohol and poured it into a shot glass.

He took a couple of sips when he noticed some old pictures of him and Castel and began looking through them with a smile on his face.
Castiel: dean..
Dean turned around to see castiel standing in the doorway
Dean: cas where the hell have you been!?
Castiel: it's uh.. it's complicated...
Dean ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
Dean: I thought you were dead.
Dean gave castiel what started as a simple kiss but deepened quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cut!!" The director yelled. "That was good guys we'll record the sex scene later." But Misha and Jensen didn't stop.  "Uh cut guys.." The director said uncomfortably. When the two finally parted their lips, Jensen whispered the words "I remember," in Misha's ear.