chapter 4

Misha and Jensen walked into the house. "You can put your stuff in the guest room upstairs." Misha nodded and went up the stairs to find the room.      

**Jensen's Pov**
"Jensen what's going on?" Danneel asked walking out of the kitchen. "Oh, Misha needed a place to stay for a bit so I told him he could stay here."
"Oh okay, well tell him he can stay here for as long as he needs. I'm gonna head to bed I have to be up early tomorrow." Danneel said giving me a kiss.       

**No Pov**
Misha walked down the stairs just in time to see Danneel kiss Jensen. He couldn't help but feel slightly jelous. "Oh hey Misha it's nice to see you again." She gave Misha a hug then started to head up the stairs. "Jensen don't stay up too late. Remember you have to be at the studio at 9." She said heading up the stairs to her room. Jensen suddenly pushed Misha against the wall and started sucking on his neck.  "No please not tonight Jensen," Misha tried to say without moaning. "Okay baby, how about we just go to your room and cuddle?"    "That sounds great." Jensen picked Misha up bridal style, carried him up the stairs, and sat him down on the bed. He covered Misha up and slipped under the blanket with him. Misha wrapped his arms around Jensen's waste and laid his head on Jensen's chest. He kissed Misha's forehead softly as Misha fell asleep in his arms.

Sorry guys this one was a little bit shorter than the others.