chapter 31

It was 10 ten in the morning and Misha woke up to find himself admiring the ring on his finger. It had symbolized so much for him and how much he had went through with Jensen. Misha was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt the bed start to shift. He looked over to find Jensen slowly open his eyes.

"Well good morning sleepy head," Misha said with a giggle. Jensen replyed with a groan. Misha hovered over Jensen, moved his hair off of his forehead, and planted a kiss there. "Aw hold on baby, I'm gonna go get some Tylenol. I'll be right back," Misha said running off to get it. He returned with a small medicine and glass of water. "Here take these,"Misha said handing Jensen two of the pills. "Aw look at you taking care of me," Jensen said with a half smirk trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his head. "Just shut up and take these." Jensen obayed and took the medicine along with a gulp if water.

"So I'm thinking we have a stay in bed day. You know chill, watch Netflix, maybe have some fun," Jensen said watching Misha get back into bed. "Jeez Jensen is that all you think about? Your like a sex addict," Misha said with a laugh. "Only for you baby," Jensen said shooting a wink at him. Misha just rolled his eyes.

"So what do you want to watch my handsome and amazing feance?" Jensen asked picking up the remote. "How about a romantic movie?" Misha asked. "Ew how about a horror?" Jensen said with a smirk. "So when something scary happens you'll jump and grab my arm."
"Jensen, that is so cliche," Misha said smiling.

They ended up watching (your favorite horror movie.) Since it was a horror and had a romantic ending. When something popped up on the screen, Misha jumped a bit and grabbed Jensen's arm, just like Jensen said would happen. Jensen would just smile and give Misha an "I told you so" look.