chapter 25

Misha and Jensen walked into the studio, but this time they didn't walk hand in hand. Instead they walked side by side. They took their usual parting to go get changed in their dressing rooms. Misha just got done putting on his trench coat when he heard a knock at the door. Expecting it to be Jensen he opened it, but to his surprise he saw Jared standing there.

"Hey Misha, I kinda wanted to talk to you about Jensen." Misha nodded and let him inside. Jared took a seat on Misha's coach. "How is the whole memory thing?" Jared asked with a concerned look on his face. "Well he still doesn't really remember anything, but I think it's all starting to come back to him," Misha said putting on his tie. "Does he remember his lines?"

"He's been trying to get them down, but I think he's acting a little different," Misha said looking down. "What do you mean?" Misha looked up at him. Jared has always been the person Misha trusted more than anyone, so he told him everything.

"So you think he's loosing interest?" Misha nodded trying hard to fight back the tears in his eyes. "Well maybe it's because he forgot all the moments you two had like when he proposed to you, but he'll remember that he loves you," he said giving Misha a sympathetic look and giving him a hug.

They both heard a pounding on the door. "On in 10 Misha!" Someone shouted outside the door. Misha wiped the tears out of his eyes and gave Jared one last hug before heading out the door.

Misha walked out on the set and realized this was a scene with Jensen, but he wasn't on set. "Where is that boy?" The director asked. "He's probably still in his dressing room, I'll go get him," Misha offered walking off the set toward Jensen's dressing room. When he got to the door he didn't think about knocking he just walked though the door, but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Jensen's lips locked with Emily Swallow's, the actress who played the darkness.

Misha felt like he couldn't breath. He couldn't move. He just stood there. Frozen. He didn't know what to say. When Jensen turned and saw Misha standing there his eyes went wide, but before he could he could say anything Misha took off.

Jensen shouted something after him but Misha didn't turn around or stop, he just kept going. When he ran through the set to get out of the studio he heard Jared call his name, but he still didn't stop.

He wanted to run forever. He felt so betrayed. How could Jensen do this to him?