Chapter 3

JAKES POV
I turned off my vlog camera and said goodbye to Erika. Erika and Tessa left so I thought why not get the boys. I ran up to Chanthanys room and of course they were gaming. The Martinez Twins were there too. I think I've lost my best friends to gaming. They are all so addicted that I rarely ever see them unless I go up to their room.

Jake-"Hey guys...so um...Do u like..want to actually do something other than gaming"

They all just looked at there screen and didn't say a word.

Jake-"Uh guys? Hello"

Chance-"Dude Tony they're over here, they're over here"

Anthony-"Bro I'm coming"

Jake-"Uh guys hello...you know what just never mind...bye guys...just just bye"

Chance-"Dude did you say something"

Jake-"Ugh... No I definitely just came in here for no reason"

Chance-"Oh okay"

Well there not leaving anytime soon.I guess I should just find Kade then.

ERIKAS POV
Tessa and I went shopping for like 3 hours. It was so much fun to just have a girls day. Then I was getting kinda hangry so we went to go get some lunch.

Tessa-"Thank you so much E for coming to this girls day with me"

Erika-"No T thank you so much for inviting me"

Tessa & Erika-"Awe"(laughs)

Tessa brought out her camera and started vloging. Then we started doing our country accents.

Tessa-"Hey pickle how are you doing this morning"

Erika-"Oh sweet checks I'm doing mighty fine how bout you"

Tessa-"Just outstanding!I just love you pickle"

Erika-"Awe no I love you"

We started laughing and Tessa turned off her vlog. Then my phone went off. I didn't notice it at first but Tessa did.

Tessa-"Hey E I think you just got a text"

Erika-"Oh thanks T. You always got my back"

I picked up my phone and saw the text.It was...

Hey people! So I hope you guys enjoy the story so far. I miss Terika so much😢 So I'm really happy about doing this story.Anyways Ily guys so much💜Byeeeee