Chapter 7

I opened the door and Jake and Kade both turned around to look at me. They were both just stared at me and it was kinda scary to be honest. Jakes face was bright red and Kade looked very confused.I had no idea what I just walked into.After a few seconds I had to break the silence.

Erika-"Hey guys...uh...what's going on in here"(looking at both of them)

Kade-"Uh well...Just come watch this"

I walked over and Kade turned around to his computer. I quickly looked at Jake to see what was going on but Jake just looked unsure. He hugged me and I was so confused on what was happening. Kade then played the video. I then understood why they looked as they did. Now Im pretty sure I looked like Jake at this point. I didn't know what to do.We literally couldn't do anything to fix this so we had to tell him. That was our only option.

Erika-"Jake we have to tell him it's our only option" (looking over at Jake)

Kade-"Wait what"(confused)

Jake-"Yeah I think your right Erika"

Erika-"Okay let's just go sit down"

We all sat down at the office table and I made sure the door was closed to the office so that no one else could hear us and know the secret.

Erika-"Okay Kade you have to swear not tell a living soul"

Kade-"Guys you know I would never tell anyone anything if you didn't want me too. You both are my best friends.You guys can totally trust me"

Jake-"Yeah, Kade is very trust worthy"

Erika-"Okay so uh well ...Jake and I are ..um..."(looks at Jake)

Jake-"We're in a relationship" (Jake interrupts and smiles over at Erika)

Kade-"Wait really"(surprised)

We told Kade the rest of the story on how we really want to keep this a secret and stuff like that. I know for a fact that we could trust Kade. I was honestly kinda happy that at least someone knew about us.

Kade-"To be honest with you guys I always thought that you would make a good couple"

We all laughed.

Kade-"Oh and since you guys don't want anyone to know and stuff I will try my best to make sure that no one in the house or fans will find out"

Jake-"Oh thank you so much Kade and thanks for understanding "

Kade-"No problem anything for you guys"

We kept talking for a little longer about this whole thing.It felt good to just talk about it with someone else. I was just so happy that Kade didn't think it was weird that we were a couple.

Heyo! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. I'm going to try my best on this story and also try and post more. If I miss a day or two I'm really sorry it's just I'm super busy😄Well anyways ily guys💚byeeeee