Chapter 14

JAKES POV
Erika and I went back home after eating our froyo. I had such a great time with just the two of us.We ran up to our room(my room) before anyone could see us. I think everyone was already in there rooms anyway.

CHANCE POV
Tessa and I didn't want Jake and Erika to hear the door open once they walked in because what if they found out that we were watching them. Okay well that sounds creepy af but it's not like that.

Chance-"Wait so how are we like going to get in then"

Tessa-"Oo we can go through a window"

Chance-"Oh yeah I guess we could do that . But we can't go through the kitchen window because they might catch us.

Tessa-"ummm. Wait can can go through Erika's window. I bet you she is probably upstairs in Jakes room anyways. I mean now that we're such lit investigators and we now know that Jerika is real, I can guarantee you she's probably in his room ."

Chance-"Omg yeah your so right. Okay let's go"

After a while of trying to figure out how to open the window ,we finally got it open and went inside.

Tessa-"Welp, we did it"

Chance-"Yeah but let's get out of here before they find out."

I closed the window and then reached for the handle to open the door , but before I could the door started opening...Shit we're screwed.

Haiii boos. Hope u guys had an amazing day today💖Ily guys. See u in the next update. Byeeeeee💕💗