Chapter 5

JAKES POV
I finally found Kade in the office.I walked in and he was on the computer as usual.

Jake-"Hey bro what's popping"

Kade-"Oh hey Jake I was just about to go get you. Do you want me to edit your vlog from today because I know your busy and probably won't have much time to"(turns around to face Jake)

Jake-"Awe thanks bro that's so nice of you. I mean if you could that would be awesome man"

Kade-"Dude no problem. Of course I will"

I gave Kade the footage and he got right to work editing. As he was editing I got a business call. I answered it and about 10 minutes later Kade called me back to the office. I told the guy on the phone I would call him back.It was kinda weird Kade called me into the office. Usually if Kade edits my vlogs he knows exactly what to do. He probably just has a question though. I got to the office and went over by Kade.

Jake-"Yo what's up"

Kade-"Okay well first of all bro ,you roll too many clips"(Both started laughing)

Jake-"I know but there is just so many clips to roll"(Still laughing)

Kade-"Oh and second um well I don't really know  how to say this or really what is going on so just watch this"(Stopped laughing)

Jake-"What?"(confused)

I was kinda confused on what Kade meant. I looked at the computer and just watched the footage . It was this morning when I was telling Erika if you were a dude and then...Oh no. This is bad. I thought I cut the camera then. Oh no no no! This is not going to be good.How am I supposed to come up with an excuse for this one.

Heyo!❤️Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.Sorry I haven't posted I've been so busy lately.Also sorry this is kinda a short chapter.Anyways Ily y'all ❤️See you guys soon