Chapter 12

TESSA POV
Okay so maybe Chance and I decided to follow Jake and Erika. I mean I wouldn't call it stalking...Well actually maybe it was a little... but that's not the point! The point is we wanted to really just make sure we both weren't going crazy and that Jake and Erika are really together. OHHHHH there ship name could be Jerika.Awwwwwww that is so cute. Oh getting side tracked again. Okay so anyway we told Team Ten that we were also going out but we said that we were going to go shopping. Literally when I said that they all were like "Aw Chessa is so real". Both of us just rolled our eyes and left the house.
Once we got out there we realize that All of the cars were still there.

Tessa-"Wait what?"

Chance-"How is this even possible?"

Tessa-"How could they even get to there business meeting without a c..."

Chance-"Wait... do you think they walked"

Tessa-"But how could they get to...wait a second what if that was a lie"

Chance-"Oh my god what if they were like saying that so they couldn't get cought. What if they are actually going on a date or something"

Tessa-"Well they had to of walked so that would mean they couldn't have gotten far."

Chance-"Yeah that's true but we better hurry to catch up with them"

Tessa-"True"

We started running until...

Chance-"Wait wait wait"(puts arm over to stop Tessa while she was still running)

Chance-"Tessa look"

We looked over to see...

Hey y'all! I know this chapter is short so I'm sry about that.Welp Ily❤️