Chapter 11

CHANCE POV
The rest of the day just played out like normal. However Tessa and I are still trying to investigate on the whole Jake and Erika together thing. I'm am pretty sure we're the only ones who know about this because they're obviously keeping it a secret.But now that I think of it I really do notice that Jake and Erika are really close. Like you can just tell that something is there between them.I really don't know how I didn't put that together sooner I mean like that one night...oh man...the memory I really wish I could just get out of my head. All I remember is that I woke up in the middle of the night and I was going to get some water. When I walked out of my rooms and I heard some noises from Jakes room. Yep...lets just say it was something a best friend (or anyone really) never wants to hear. Once all of that happened I was like... SKT SKT NOT TODAY and I ran back into my room. Yeah I was pretty scarred. But how did I not even think about who was with Jake. Well now I know it was  Erika. Anyways you could just tell that there was always something between those two.

ERIKA POV
Jake and I decided that we were going to go out on a relaxing walk. We told all of Team Ten that we had to do some business meetings so that they wouldn't be suspicious. As we were saying this though Tessa and Chance immediately looked over at each other. It was kind of strange but I mean maybe they just like to look at each other. I can't judge. Once we finally got out of sight from the house we started holding hands. It was really cute.

Erika-"Hey Jake, did you see that once we said we were going on a business meeting Chance and Tessa we looking at each other"

Jake-"What"

Erika-"Like I don't know they were like looking over at each other once we said it"

Jake-"Well maybe they just like to look at each other"

Erika-"Well that is what I was thinking but what is it wasn't that"

Jake-"Erika your just being crazy"

Erika-"Yeah your probably right"

We started talking more about just random things and of course Jake was making me laugh like he always does. He always knows how to make me laugh and I really loved that about him. It was so nice to just spend time alone without like having to worry about anyone watching you.

HEY PEOPLE! 😂 Hope y'all are having a great day today and I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Well ily guys 😘💖 Byeeeeeeee