Part 4

Jodha went to Suraj cabin to tell him her decision...she was sure that Suraj would keep her happy forever but still feared about whether to tell hm the truth..she didn't know how he will react and was scared that he might leave her...

Suraj: Come in..

Rajni: woh god morning Suraj (he looks up from his file)

Suraj: Rajni...good morning...is everything alright? (Seeing her nervous while she stood at the door fiddiling with her dupatta) You can sit

Rajni..you don't need my permission for that (smiles)

Rajni (smiles at him): I wanted to talk to you...

Suraj (gets up and stands in front of her): hmm bolo...

Rajni: the question you asked me before...(Suraj looks at her with anticipation) my answer is yes...(she looks down shyly..Suraj stood there shocked...million things were going in his mind..he was so happy that she finally said yes to his marriage proposal...Jodha looked at him waiting for his reply...he comes out of his thoughts and looks at her..Jodha looks down)

Suraj (hugs Jodha): Rajni you have no idea how happy I am..you have made my day... (he looks at Jodha once again..brings her chin up..she closes her eyes as soon as she feels his touch) Rajni please look at me...(she opens her eyes) I want to look at your beautiful eyes everyday or else my day doesn't go by...

Rajni: Thank you Suraj...

Suraj: Thank you? For what? (Confused)

Rajni: For giving me hope...the same hope that I thought I lost long time ago...(hugs him)

Suraj: One doesn't lose hope like that Rajni...Hope is always inside you..it is up to the person to find hope...without hope there is nothing

Rajni: I understand that now..thank you...

Suraj: Hopefully one day you can trust me enough to tell me your past but that is only when you are ready...
Rajni (breaks out of the hug): My past was my past..I no longer have any connection with my past...you are my present and I right now I want to live in my present...as for trust..I trust you and I know you will never break my trust...

Suraj (hugs her again): You have no idea how much that means to me...come on (he drags her outside of office) let's go somewhere for the whole day today..anywhere..where ever you want...

Rajni: If it is alright..I want to go to the beach...

Suraj: Sure..let's go madam...(He goes and opens her car door..Jodha smiles and gets in the car...) Rajni always smile like this...you look pretty when you smile...(she looks at him after few minutes) ahem ready?

Rajni: Yeah...(she looked out the window as Suraj drove..smiling from her heart)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:

(Guys just imagine that Ramu Kaka is talking in hindi..I am very bad in english-hindi lol)

Jodha woke up the next day...ramu kaka came in her room carrying tea tray...

Ramu Kaka: Jodha beta wake up...

Jodha (opens her eyes): Good morning ramu Kaka..where is papa?

Ramu Kaka: ohh he had to go to work early...I placed your tea by your bed...

Jodha: Alright thank you ramu kaka...ohh aaj breakfast mat banana...aaj meri chutti hai aur aapko toh pata hai ki

Ramu kaka (intrupted her): mujhe maloom hai..kahna tum banogi...tumara woh kya kehte hai exparilment...(Jodha laughed)