Chapter 15: Dumbledore

Recount:

"Let's take them to Dumbledore," says Lily

"Okay, sure."

Lily's P.O.V..

I can't believe they're here! Tris and Four are here!

"So... these people are the legendary Tris and Four? Aren't they muggles?"

"I don't know... I mean yes... but they aren't normal. They're ficitional characters. They aren't real, until now."

"So we revealed our magic to Muggles?" His voice was frantic

"Not technically. I mean... maybe Dumbledore can send them back to my book."

"Maybe," James mumbled, uncertain.

Tris's P.O.V. (Ik Ik It's Trissssss!!!)

I still keep wondering how we got here. We were just in the dining hall when we landed here. It felt weird that the girl knew us. We're in a different place. I can tell. This looks nothing like the city. And we're in a huge school, which we don't have.

"Where do you think we are?" I ask Tobias

"I don't know. This is not the city. That's all I know,"

"Excuse me..." I ask the girl, She looks like my age, 16.

The girl turned around to look at me. "Yes? I'm Lily, by the way,"

"Um, where are we?"

"London.Why?"

"London?" Tobias asked

"That's a country, don't you know that?"

"Peter might be smarter than you..." The boy said

Peter?! Smarter than me? I might not be Erudite, but that jerk is nothing but a violent freak.

"Peter?" I asked

"Peter Pettigrew." Lily says "Peter Hayes might be a different story."

How does she know Peter?

"How do you know-"

"Read from a book.'

"Book? Are you Erudite or something?"

"Erudite? No! There aren't any factions here. Only houses. You get sorted into them."

"Seems like we're here, Lil." The boy said

"Ok yeah. Sorry about that, James. Im just...they're just from a -"

"Just say the password, Lily." The boy, James, said with a laugh, putting his arm around he shoulders.

"Sorry. Acid Pops." The gargoyle stepped aside to reveal a staircase.

"C'mon." James beckoned us to come.

We walked up the staircase and we saw an old man (there's no respect XD) sitting in his desk.

"Lily! James! To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Professor Dumbledore, these are Tris and Four. They landed here by accident. Sophia's spell hit Lily's book...and they landed here." James said in one breath

"Calm down, James. I will find a way to bring them back. In the meantime we will be sorting them too."

Sorting?

Dumbledore pulled a worn out hat and said,

"Please sit down, Miss..."

"Prior"

"Miss Prior."

He put the hat on my head and stood back.

'16 years old... Aren't you too old for sorting?'

'Im not from here.'

'Ah. Aren't you a brave girl. Lots of courage. But you have great intelligence. You are most diifficult to place.'

'Place me somewhere.'

'You should be...'

"Gryffindor!'

"Please stand up, Miss Prior. You can follow Lily and James back to the common room after your other companion gets sorted.

Tobias's P.O.V. (Gosh yes Ik)

After Tris got sorted, it was my turn. I sat down without being told to and Dumbledore put the hat on my head.

'You are not from here, I assume? You are 18. Too old Too old'

'No. No I'm not'

'Okay. Let's see. Lots of courage. Alot of it. You are not as difficult to place as Miss Prior.'

"Gryffindor!"

"Okay. Please follow Miss Evans and Mister Potter to your new common room."

⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ⠀ོ

This is suckyyyyyyyy...

Vote, Comment, Fan Please

⠀ོPotterheadatHeart⠀ོ