Chapter 18: Time will Turn

Lily's POV

I woke up next Saturday, realizing there was a quidditch game. Of course I would go, to cheer James on. I put on my Gryffindor scarf, along with a pair of jeans and a maroon sweater.

Marlene and Tris were the only ones left in the dormitory. I poked Marlene in the face. She hit my arm back, groggily. "It's quidditch day!"

Marlene shot out of bed and started getting ready. Of course, she wanted to be there for Sirius.

"Quidditch, what's that?" Tris asked, yawning and sitting up. "I mean like, I've heard you guys talk about it, but what is it?"

Marlene and I grin at each other. I look back at Tris and say "You're going to see." I lend her a red sweater and a pair of yellow skinny jeans.

Five minutes later, we are all walking down to breakfast, seeing the anticipation on everyone's faces. It's Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. Whenever the Slytherins play, the Ravenclaws, Gryffindors, and Hufflepuffs root for the apposing team.

James walks into the Great Hall and sits in between Mary, who was here earlier than anyone else, and I.

"Dumbledore needs to see the four of us in his office as soon as possible," James said, addressing Tobias, Tris, and I.

"Okay, what is it about?" I ask.

"I don't know, but it must be important to make me late for pre-game practice." He groans.

I ruffle his hair, grab his hand,
and get up. Tris and Tobias follow.

Everyone wishes James luck in the game today as we walk through the Great Hall. By the time we are out the door, I'm surprised the whole school didn't chorus "We love you James!"

I led the way to Dumbledore's office. Tris tried to memorize the way but there were too many turns.

When we reached his office, I whisper "Acid Pops." The gargoyles move out of the way, and Tris, Tobias, James and I stepped foot in his office. He was not there at the moment.

We looked around his office for him, until James found a gold hourglass. "Woah! This is so cool!" He said turning it over in his hand. The sand shook inside.

"Ju-Ju-Just don't touch anyt-"

There was a loud shatter as the glass broke. The hourglass lay broken on the floor.

"What did you do?!" I called out. He looked worried, and attractive.

The purple dust from the hourglass started flying around all of us, until all I could see was purple.

Purple, the color of grapes. Purple, the last color in a rainbow.

-----•----•-----

James POV

I awoke in a corridor next to Lily, Tris, and Tobias. Except, it didn't seem like Hogwarts. Everything was too bright, like there was no war going on.

Lily looked so pretty sleeping, besides the fact that her hair was strewn across her face. Tris and Tobias were holding hands on the ground. They were all waking up.

Lily rubbed her head. "Where are we?"

"Hogwarts, but I think a better question is when are we." I replied

She stood up, and dusted her clothes off.

There was a young girl walking down the corridor. She looked strangely like Lily. Lily walked up to her.

"Could you please tell me the year?"

"Excuse me?"

"The year."

"Uh, it's 2021."

Lily looked alarmed. 2021? How do we get back?

"Thanks." Lily started to say. "Uh ,
What is your name?"

"Lily Potter."

~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm the new co-writer....

uh a little bit about me-

My name is Julie (DancerGiggles)

I am 13

My fandoms are Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Divergent, Sherlock, Hunger Games, Supernatural, Starkid, and many more.