Chapter 17: Diagon Alley

Evanna Lynch visited the Philippines! Oh my Gods, I cried when I found out!

All characters belong to JKR and Veronica Roth the chapter22 also belongs to Veronica Roth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily’s  P.O.V.

I woke up at 6:00 the next day, I still had 30 minutes to breakfast, and so I sat up from my bed and grabbed a red t-shirt and my jeans and my underwear and rushed to the loo. I locked the door and took off my clothes and turned on the shower. After showering, I wiped my body with my towel and dressed up. I pushed open the door and put my dirty clothes in my trunk. I found Tris in her Dauntless clothes.

‘I guess she washed it or something.’

“Um, Tris… It’s time for breakfast.” I told her.

“Ok, I’ll just follow.”

I nodded. I grabbed my ‘Divergent’ book and walked down the staircase. I sat down on one of the couches and read my book.

(Half of Chapter 22, I think)

The idea nauseates me. “I don’t think I can do that,” I say hollowly. I lift my eyes to his.

“You have to.”

“I don’t think you get it.” Heat rises to my cheeks. “They touched me.”

His entire body tightens at my words, his hand clenching around the ice pack.

“Touched you.” He repeats, his dark eyes cold.

“Not… in the way you’re thinking.” I didn’t realize when I said it how awkward it would be to talk about. “But… almost”

I look away. He is silent for so long that, eventually, I have to say something.

“What is it?”

“I don’t want to say this,” he says “but I feel like I have to.

It is more important for you to be safe than right, for the time being. Understand?” His straight eyebrows are drawn low over his eyes. My stomach writhes, partly because I know he makes a good point but I don’t want to admit it, and partly because I want something I don’t know how to express; I want to-

“What are you reading?” I heard a familiar voice said, Tris.

“Divergent.”

“What is that, anyway?”