Chapter 18

It was totally peaceful around Jane. She lay on the floor with her eyes closed, all the pain and exhaustion gone. She did not know how long she stayed like that but she knew she must get up. She sat up and looked around nearly jumping out of her skin. She was lying next to.... herself. But how could that be? She stood up, tying to make sense out of the whole scene. There were only two people in the room excluding herself and they were Jackson and Randy but they were acting differently. Randy was trying to reason with Jackson while he was... trying to strangle him while the apartment was on fire. She called shouted at them but only Jackson glanced at her. Randy seemed as if he didn't even hear her. She ran to grab Jackson's shoulder and his eyes flashed red when he saw her and she saw why Jackson was acting that why. It seemed inside Jackson's body was the same demonic entity that was in Markus' body. He nodded at the floor and hands reached through and grabbed her ankles to pull her through. She began sinking lower and lower, flailing her arms to stop herself from sinking. It did not work though and she was up to her shoulders into the floor.

Just as she was about to go under, a bright light shone and she was instantly pulled back up and set on the ground. She looked around and nearly fainted at what she saw. Her saviour was an almost transparent figure that looked like someone she knew. It knelt down and whispered in her ear, telling her to stay back. Then it stood up and got in between Randy and Jackson blasting both of them backwards. Jane shielded her eyes because of the bright light. When the light faded she saw the figure standing over Randy. She thought he was going to hurt him but he knelt down and gently stroked an unconscious Randy's hair and immediately she knew who he was. "You're Randy's brother, aren't you?" She asked him. He nodded his head. Then he knelt down again to whisper in her ear a message for Randy. "Goodbye Jane." He told Jane to go back to her body. Randy's brother threw the demonic entity she thought was Markus Clank back to hell.
Then Jackson was there. He gave her a warm smile and the last thing she saw was Jackson and Randy's brother float up to the sky.