Epilogue

One year later

Jane Clarke was a psychiatrist still working at the HJ Mental Institution but now with a little more experience. She was at this moment sitting in her car next to her fiancé with Randy Civil in the backseat. Randy was no longer a patient at the HJ Mental Institution. Jane had discharged him the minute she got back to work after explaining that she thought Randy needed to be free of the hospital to check if he could handle the outside world. This is why she had taken him out of the hospital in the first place. Randy was now working his job before he ended up in the institution. He was practicing architecture at a company in town. He occasionally visited Jane at her new house she shares with Kyle but today they had all taken a drive to the graveyard which is why Randy was sitting in between batches of flower on the backseat. Kyle eventually parked the car and they all got out with the flowers. They stood at the edge of the grave of Jackson DeGrass. The funeral was months ago but they still visited the grave every month to put flowers on it. After all, they wouldn't be here if it weren't for Jackson. They gently put the flowers on his grave and looked up at the sky. Nothing strange had happened to either of them since that fateful night but they didn't worry.

They had angels watching over them.