Tacos

"Guys." They ignored me and kept getting me crap. "GUYYYYSSSS?" I said louder and they looked up at me.
     I laughed. "This is nice but come on, it's just a few scratches."
    "Uh was that CONCUSSION a lot worse than we thought, or are you just stupid?" Rianna said.
    I rolled my eyes. I stood up and Nathan gave me a warning look. "Relax I'm just going to use the bathroom," I said holding my hands up. "Or I'm sorry do you need to come help me with that too?" I said pointing at him with my eyebrows raised. He glared and threw a pillow at me from off the couch. I giggled and ran down the hall.
   "NO RUNNING." I heard him call out. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I knew he had to be doing it on purpose now.
   After a several hours of Netflix and laying around and food (WHICH IS LIKE MY PERFECT SUNDAY OKAY THEN), it was almost 6.
   "Hurry up! We need to go." I yelled into the bathroom.
   "IM NOT DONE WITH MY HAIR. FREAKIN CHILL." Sophia yelled.
   "Girls." Rianna mumbled next to me. I flinched.
   "How—when did you get here." I sputtered.
   "I'm always hereeee..." she said as she moon walked backwards and down the hall.
   "Okay then."
   "Hey." Alysa said from behind me.
   "WHY DO YOU PEOPLE JUST APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE." I said as I jumped.
   "You look like crap."
   "Thank you. Thought I'd go out like this so I could pick up some dudes."
   "You should've put a little makeup on and try cover that up." She said smiling while she grabbed my chin and examined my face.
   "I'm fine." I said shaking her off and pouting.
   "Aw. Don't cry now." She said in a baby voice.
I stuck my tongue at her and turned around to walk out the door. I walked over to the flower bushes. There were some gardenias, sunflowers, lavender, and even a rose bush. I walked over to the bush and looked at the roses. One of them stood out to me. A single white rose, the petals overlapping in almost a swirling pattern. I took my knife out of my pocket and cut the stem as long as I could. Then de-thorned it and looked at it while the sun shone on it. It was perfect and beautiful.
   "HEY SNOW WHITE OVER THERE. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." Rianna yelled from the car.
   I ran to the car with my rose.

   After the hour ride, we got to the doctors where I was finally getting this stupid clunky cast off. It was starting to smell honestly and it was getting all firstly from my uh reckless activities.
   After 3 year wait, the doctor finally called me in and I strode in behind the doctor while Nathan, Jo, and Rianna followed and the rest waited outside for some reason.
   "Hello Ms. Chamberlin. You can call me Doc, and I'll be your best friend today." He said with a wink as he motioned at my cast. He looked at me curiously upon second glance. "Say what happened to your face there darling?"
  "She got hit by a truck." Jo replied.
  "Attacked by a seagull." Nathan said.
  "365 days went south." Rianna said.
  I rolled my eyes. "None if that's tru- wait Rianna what-" I said turning to her.
  She winked and I rolled my eyes again. "Uh well there was this jerk in a bar that was being kind of rough with me and I guess he punched me." I said sucking my teeth awkwardly.
  "Ah and I'm guessing that's what happened to this fellow too?" He said gesturing to Nathan, who nodded. He looked at me and smiled playfully. "You, young lady, seem to get into a lot of trouble huh?"
   I laughed nervously. "You have no idea..." I mumbled. I cleared my throat. "Uhh so anytime you're ready." I said sitting straight up. 
  "You have to make sure even after this is off, take it easy. I know you want to go have fun but your arm is still tender and honestly I'm a little hesitant to be taking it off this soon but I'm gonna trust you." He said typing some things into his computer.
  "That's a risky idea-" I mumbled sarcastically.
   "Ashlyn." Jo hissed, nudging my arm. I glared and kicked his shin.
   "LETS GET TACOS." Rianna shouted suddenly, breaking the silence. She then looked awkward. "You know after this..."
   Soon after, Doc pulled out the giant electric saw that I remember very very vividly from my first cast. He started sawing at the cast and I was tended up the entire time, anxious by how close the saw was. He finally broke through the plaster and the cast split open and it felt like 20 pounds was lifted from my arm. But it also hurt like HELL all of a sudden. I grabbed it and massaged in gently a little.
   "Yeah it'll be a little sore so we've got you a brave already to take with you. Your insurance paid for it, and now you should be all set." He said with a wide grin.
   I smiled and we all said our goodbyes.

   My head started to hurt pretty bad, a pretty annoying symptom to concussions, no matter how mild. Apparently when the guy hit me I also went down like a stick and hit my head.
   "H-hey do you have my medication?" I whispered to Rianna.
   "No I gave it to Alysa." She said back.
   "Alysa, can I have my drugs please?" I said. My headache was starting to blur my vision and I ran into a tree.
   "HAHAHAHAHAHA," Rianna burst out laughing while Caleb caught my fall and Alysa rushed to me and gave me the stupid pills the doctor prescribed me.
   "I feel like a drug dealer." Alysa grinned and I gave her a look.
   "Thanks Rianna." I said glaring at what looked like her. I don't know I couldn't see.
   "I'm over here stupid. You okay mate?" She said tapping my shoulder awkwardly.
   I laughed it off even though it still hurt and swallowed my pills. Nathan came next to me and felt my head gently, maybe for a fever, before looping his arm around mine and helping me walk the rest of the way in.