A word from the author

Hello! It's your author here!

Hello! This is my first Namjoon book and I really want to please everyone Namjoon deserves to be noticed. He is an amazing leader which I have been noticing more and more throughout the 'Burn The Stage' episodes. I really hope you'll like this book. I got a lot of comments to make an actual book of this plot in the birthday shot. And to be honest, as I wrote it, I wanted to make an actual book.

Copyright © 2024 by oonaheyy
All rights reserved. This book may not be reproduced or used without the express written permission of the publisher

Plagiarism or any copying of my story or the idea will be reprimanded if found

_______________

So this sequel will be from my ''Bad buddies'' one-shot. How everything started and ended? I'm sure you are curious. If you haven't watched or read the one-shot, you can easily do it by clicking them on the down below. I guess it gives hints on what there is coming.

So this book will tell what happened before and after the one-shot!

______________________

The story contains mature content; however, it won't have +18 scenes due to violation of guidelines. I don't want this book to be deleted because of that!

The story is an AU, which means it's an alternate universe. All the characters used in this story aren't mine and I have only used them for representation. I created characters and won't present BTS as in real life.

______________________

I hope you'll enjoy the story. If you're, please give your vote. I love you all! Thank you for your support!