1

He sulked with his head down low. He just kept repeating the same thing over and over again in his head.

'It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay.'

Suddenly the bus stopped and Jimin looked up.

"Come on," someone called.

Jimin's heart was racing, not knowing what to expect. He got up from his seat, along with a few others on the bus and made his way off the vehicle.

The bright light hit his eyes, causing him to squint as his shoes touched the ground. He lined up with the others and looked at the prison courtyard where there were prisoners inside of the fence.

"Look at the newbies," they called.

"That one's pretty," one of them said, pointing to Jimin.

Jimin just looked down before the guards started to lead them away.

He was terrified.

~

"Namjoon, do you have to do that while I'm in the room," Yoongi scolded, laying on his bed across from where Namjoon and Jin were making out.

Namjoon didn't answer. He never did. It was always like this in their cell, Namjoon and Jin would be all over each other while Yoongi would just sit there having to witness it. He tried his best to ignore those two but sometimes he couldn't.

One time late at night, they started having sex, thinking Yoongi was asleep, but he wasn't, and he heard way more than he wanted to.

"What do you guys think the newbies will be like?" Yoongi asked them as he watched the two devour each other.

They didn't answer.

"Hey guys," Yoongi said with irritation.

They finally let go of each other and giggled a bit before Jin rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Yeah Yoongi?" Namjoon questioned, turning his attention away from Jin for once.

"What do you think the newbies will be like?" Yoongi asked again.

"Probably some little brats who didn't do any real crime," Namjoon said with a small chuckle.

"I agree," Jin said simply as he sat up. "Nobody's ever done a real crime in like a month."

"Maybe today's the day we get a murderer," Yoongi said with a shrug.

He was excited. He loved to bully newbies.

~

"Here's your cell," the guard said as he unlocked the door.

Jimin looked in to see two bunk beds and three other guys inside, they all turned their attention towards the door.

The guard pushed Jimin in and closed the cell door behind him, locking it tight.

Jimin just stood there trembling as he watched one of the guys get closer to him.

"What's your name?" The guy asked with a head tilt. He looked scary.

"J-jimin," Jimin answered as he looked down.

The guy smirked and looked at Jimin with a pleased expression. He lifted Jimin's chin, causing the boy to look at him.

"You're so cute, you shouldn't be in here," the man said to him as he glared into poor Jimin's eyes.

"I'm innocent, I swear," Jimin said softly.

"Honey, none of us are innocent in here," he said with a small chuckle.