10

"Are you alright, I'm sorry it was fast," Yoongi said looking down at Kihyun who was sitting on the floor of the stall, breathing a bit heavily. 

"I'm fine, I do this all the time," Kihyun said simply, his eyes were closed. 

"With who?" Yoongi questioned as he put his uniform back on. 

"That's not important, mostly Shownu though," Kihyun told him. 

"Damn, I didn't take you for that kind of person," Yoongi said simply.

"Yeah, I'm kind of a hoe," Kihyun said with a chuckle.

"Well, should I wait or-"

"Just go it's fine, if we leave together it'll be suspicious," Kihyun told him. 

"Huh, you might be a bigger hoe than me," Yoongi said with a small laugh. 

"Just go," Kihyun told him with a small smile. 

Yoongi left the bathroom, luckily there was no one around. 

He walked down the hall peacefully, heading toward one of the recreational rooms, when suddenly he saw Jimin. 

"Jimin," Yoongi said with wide eyes. 

"Yoongi I-"

"Look I know you don't want anything to do with me and I get that but could you jus-"

"Yes," Jimin interrupted him. 

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a bit of surprise. 

"What?" Yoongi questioned. 

"I'll give you a chance," Jimin said simply. 

Yoongi blinked a few times, confused on how Jimin changed his mind so quickly. 

"D-Do you want to talk?" Yoongi asked, still a little in shock. 

"Yeah," Jimin said with a small smile. 

-

"So Yoongi, I'm going to give you five minutes to impress me," Jimin said as they sat in one of the recreational rooms, at a table, across from each other. 

"Only five?" Yoongi asked, his eyebrows raising. 

"Yes, time starts now," Jimin said as he looked at Yoongi with a smug look. 

"Oh, okay, well I don't know how to impress you," Yoongi said simply. 

"Well, why do you want me?" Jimin asked. 

"Why wouldn't I want you?" Yoongi questioned with a small chuckle. "Your so beautiful and have the nicest body I've ever seen. And you have this innocence to you that I'm just very attracted to. I can't explain it but I just want to be near you and hold you and protect you and beat up any guy who looks at you the wrong way."

Jimin looked at Yoongi with surprise. He couldn't help but feel a bit warm in his heart, but he remembered Hoseok's story and ignored that feeling.

"How do I know you're not lying?" Jimin asked with suspicion.

"How can I get you to believe me?" Yoongi asked.

"If you really want to be with me then I want you to," Jimin paused as he scanned the room. His eyes landed on a tall muscular man. Jimin smirked a bit as an idea popped into his head. "I want you to hit on that guy over, but act like a bottom."

Yoongi's eyes widened with shock.

"No, I'm not doing that," Yoongi said with a headshake.

"You've got three more minutes before I leave," Jimin reminded him.