12

"Wow, that's really how you two met?" Jimin questioned, loving the story that was just told to him.

"Yeah, how long have we been together Jinnie?" Namjoon questioned. 

Jin gave Namjoon a small glare a little mad that Namjoon didn't remember how long they've been dating. 

"Do you not remember?" Jin asked him. 

"No, I remember," Namjoon said nervously. "Three years?"

"Almost four," Jin said with a bit of irritation. 

"But how did you guys get busted?" Jimin asked. 

They both looked at Jimin with a bit of concern. 

"That's a story for another time," Jin said to him. 

"We should probably head to the cafeteria now," Namjoon said, getting up from the bed. 

"Yeah, Jimin sweetie, are you hungry? You look so thin," Jin said as he got up himself and then helped Jimin up, holding his hand. 

"Do I? I don't think I've eaten much since being here," Jimin said sadly as Jin guided him out of the cell, Namjoon following them. 

"I can hook you up with good food if you don't mind eating in the kitchen with me," Jin told the boy. 

"Sure I don't mind," Jimin said, he was more than happy to eat in the kitchen if it meant he wouldn't be anywhere near Taemin. He did, however, kind of want to see Yoongi. 

~

"Fuck Jihoon," Yoongi swore as he tried to catch his breath from going so hard on the small guard. 

"You're going to miss that," Jihoon said with a chuckle as he already started to dress again. 

Yoongi just rolled his eyes before grabbing his clothes and dressing himself.

"Yoongi I'll still help you out if you need it," Jihoon said softly, buttoning up his shirt. 

"Jihoon, be honest, do you have feelings for me?" Yoongi asked. 

Jihoon paused for a second before turning to Yoongi, looking at him with a little concern.

"I could never have feelings for a criminal," Jihoon said as he grabbed his tie and started to tie it around his neck. 

"A simple no would have been fine," Yoongi mumbled as he finished buttoning his jumpsuit. "Look I'm going to head out."

"Fine," Jihoon said simply. 

Yoongi opened the door to the closet and stepped out. He let out a sigh before going down the hall, but before he could get far he felt someone grab his wrist. He turned around and looked to see Jihoon glaring at him. 

Jihoon said nothing and just simply kissed Yoongi on the lips. Yoongi didn't know what to do so he just played along, it was the least he could do for him. Once they let go Yoongi looked over only to meet eyes with Jimin. 

"Jimin," Yoongi said as pushed Jihoon away. 

Jimin just looked down and ignored Yoongi, still holding Jin's hand. 

"Let's go," Jimin said softly to Jin as he walked past Yoongi who wanted to explain himself to Jimin so badly.

"Good luck," Namjoon whispered to Yoongi as he followed the two.

"Sorry Yoongi," Jihoon said as he went down the opposite way.

Yoongi was suddenly alone in the hallway. He wanted to run to Jimin and explain how Jihoon was nothing to him but he thought he'd wait, Jimin probably wouldn't say anything to him.