14

"Kihyun, just the little cutie I was looking for," Yoongi said with a smile as he came over to Kihyun who was planting seeds.

"Yoongi, I can't play with you right now, I'm busy," Kihyun said simply.

"I need a favor," Yoongi said as he kneeled down in front of the other.

"I can't just keep doing you favors," Kihyun said with a sigh.

"This is the last thing I swear," Yoongi said to him.

"Fine, what is it?" Kihyun asked with an eye roll.

"Will you be Taemin's fuck buddy so he'll leave my beautiful Park Jimin alone?" Yoongi asked, his hands clasped together, begging Kihyun to say yes.

"No way," Kihyun said quickly. "I don't like Taemin, he's too rough."

"What?" Yoongi questioned.

"I gave him a blow job once and it was the worst experience I don't want to talk about it," Kihyun said as he went back to gardening.

"Shit, do you know anybody else who would be willing to tolerate Taemin?" Yoongi asked.

"Nobody likes him," Kihyun said simply. "Unless they don't know him."

Suddenly an idea popped into Yoongi's head.

"Wait so if I got a guy who didn't know Taemin, it would probably work," Yoongi said simply as he thought about it more thoroughly.

"Yoongi maybe-"

"I got to go. I'll see you around," Yoongi said as he walked away from Kihyun. He was going to find someone for Taemin if it was the last thing he did.

~

"Jimin, you look so sad," Hoseok said to him as the two had cafeteria duty together.

"I don't feel good," Jimin said simply.

"If you want to go back to the cell you can, I got it covered," Hoseok said simply.

"Really? It's just my head hurts a lot," Jimin said with a pout.

"Go to the cell and lay down, I've got it from here," Hoseok said.

"But what about Taemin?" Jimin asked.

"Look Jungkook is over there, have him walk you," Hoseok said as he put some food on a plate.

"Okay," Jimin said, taking off the hair net and apron.

Jimin walked over to Jungkook who was sitting at a table by himself.

"Jungkook can you take me to the cell?" Jimin asked, a little nervous about talking to Jungkook ever since their time alone in the cell.

"Why don't you go yourself," Jungkook said with an eye roll, looking away from Jimin.

"I'm scared Taemin will get me," Jimin said.

"Good. He should get you," Jungkook said with annoyance.

Jimin looked a little hurt as he sat down next to Jungkook.

"Okay, why do you hate me?" Jimin asked him.

"Cause you," Jungkook stopped as he locked eyes with Jimin's hurt ones. "You stole all the attention."

"What?" Jimin questioned with a bit of surprise.

"Taehyung and Hoseok are always so worried about you they never worry about me. They just assume I'm fine," Jungkook said sadly.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean to take them from you I just need help because I'm so fucking weak, and I hate myself for it," Jimin said simply.